7

"Jakey!! jakey!!!" I yelled as I ran up to him

"What?" he slurred

I slumped myself onto his lap making him groan out, I think I just smashed his peepee "did I hurt you?" I asked

"Not at all J " he smiled

I rested my head on his chest allowing him to run his fingers through my hair.

So I was drunk, shit face to be exact 

I haven't had a clue on how much I drank but I'm guessing quite a few

After my 1st red cup and a few drinking games with jakes guy friends I became dizzy and frantic, I let the drunk courage sweep through my body catching myself every now and then dancing with random boys, I guess you can say I have became the girl I had always wanted to be.

There were only us two plus a few other boys left in this house, I'm guessing everyone had gotten to the limit they were looking for.

I had even kissed some guy not a make out session but a small gesture on his cheek, his face lit up causing him to scream out that he was in love, I was enjoying myself to a point I have never thought I could.

"Do you want to go home?" jake asked

"You can't drive ur drunk " I practically screamed In horror, I was also one of those girls who acted stupid when drunk, if you couldn't already tell.

Jake made a face at me "your right, hey Alan we need a place to crash"

The boy name Alan looked over at us "yeah man sleep in my brothers room he's in collage now"

Alan was almost as popular as jake but he never let it show, he would invite every type of teen to his parties, even though we don't go, and he also joins in on every school activity , even the chess club.

"You ready ?" jake whispered

I jumped off his lap and took off running up the stairs, I was acting like such a child. "slow down! wait for me!" jake yelled

By the sound of his big ass feet stomping on the ground I knew he was right behind me, this made me run faster down the hall opening a door I was hoping it was Alans brothers room but nope not with my luck "get out!!!" A girl screamed

"Omg!!!" I screamed back

There was some girl half naked with a guy behind her not even noticing someone had just walked in, he just kept doing his business, I grabed onto the door yanking it shut but what I didn't do was walk out first so here I am, standing with widen eyes watching as the guy basically go at her like a mad man, I wanted to leave but I couldn't I was stuck, I wasn't so shocked anymore but what scared me was the feeling I have gotten by watching him.

I was curious as to what he was doing and how she wasn't trying to get away, I mean if you saw the way he was doing her you would think the poor girl would at least run away, but she didn't , she stayed there enjoying it, moaning out in pleasure.

"Jessica! wtf" jake yelled pulling me out The room "were you trying to have a threesome ?" he sounded surprise.

I shook my head "I didn't know what todo! " I covered my eyes "omg! my eyes!! but what was he doing? Trying to kill her? I mean he was doing all this " I started to move my lower half aggressively making the same faces he was "and she was enjoying it!"

Jake looked at me weirdly before bursting out in laughter, I crossed my arms over my chest clearly annoyed.

"Not everyone has sex like that"

"Ahaha you ahaha omg!" he huffed out ,,by this time jake was bending over gripping his stomach "ouch! Aha my belly! ahahahaha"

"Stupid " I hissed before hitting him in his arm "stop laughing !"

He let out a few more giggles standing up straight "aha ok I'm done " he bit his lip keeping his laughter in.

I rolled my eyes at him as I followed him to Alan brothers room, when I stepped in I didn't have anything on my mind but that big ass bed that was calling my name, I threw myself onto it landing flat with my arms out, I heard jake give me a small laugh before pushing my arms off his side. "whoa, what do you think your doing?" I asked pretty much aware at my actions, all of a sudden

"I'm going to bed you?" he smirked

"Your sleeping on the floor"

"No I'm not, the floor hurts my back"

"I don't care, you can't sleep here"

He rolled his eyes "this isn't high school Jessie, now move over" he pushed my body with the slightest touch before fully settling into his spot, I wasn't ok with this at all, I have never slept in the same bed as a guy, I didn't even allow Katie to sleep with me.

"It is high school and by the way This is not ok" I said in a panic tone I was mentally having a panic attack

"We'll I dont care I'm going to bed " he said before pulling his shirt over his head, his muscles were clearly visible causing a small drool to drip out my mouth, he had an 8 pack, who tf has an 8 pack in high school ? c'mon now!!!

Jake started to pull down his pants and that's when I flipped out "whoa!!! whoa!!! whoa!!!" I screamed

"What? why are you screaming Jessie shut up"

"You cannot take your pants off"

"Why? I can't sleep in pants" he smirked

"Yes you can and you will or your out This bed mister! " I pointed a finger at him.

"Fine"

Jake then turned onto his side facing away from me, I slumped low onto my side pulling the blankets half way over my head.

It's not that I didn't want jake to sleep with me becuz I knew somehow I did, it's just,, i didn't feel comfortable with anybody laying next to me afraid of what they might do, I guess you can say it's becuz of jake and his friends but maybe that's not the reason. I don't let Katie sleep with me and that's my best friend, the one person who wouldn't hurt me but I'm still distance with her in every way possible. I give all my actions to jake and his friends but deep down I know it was me being silly, being afraid of anything and everything.

"Jessie?" jake whispered after a few minutes of silence

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember when we had our 1st sleep over?"

"How could I forget, that's when our mothers decided to not trust us alone and gave us the sex talk " I cring at the words my mother used that night

"Your mom called it a hose" jake laughed

"Omg I know! I still can't figure out what the hell she meant" I laughed

"Have you had sex before?" he asked making me go quiet

I didn't know if I should answer it or ignore him completely. "well?" he asked

"Yeah" I whispered

Jake turned his body around in a rush almost knocking me in the head "with who?"

"This one guy" he wasn't just a guy

"What guy?"

I know I shouldn't be having this conversation or even answering his questions but somehow I found myself answering him, as if we were kids again never keeping secrets "I'm not so sure I want to talk about this jake " I didn't , it wasn't like It was a mistake becuz I enjoyed every minute of it but the person I had chosen it with was no one special enough for it to stay a happy thought.

This confession will only hurt him hurt our friendship but I couldn't stop my mouth from saying the name, the name I wish I have never known, this will define our whole relationship we had or was going to have .

"Please tell me" he said with ease

" Anthony" I whispered

"My stepbrother?"

.............................