9

When I woke up the next day I didn't give jake any goodbyes, I thought it would be better if he didn't know I had left, the awkward goodbye wasn't something I wanted todo.

It's not like I had a good night rest next to him and it wasn't like I woke up with his arms around me, jake slept on his side completely glued in one spot, I caught myself trying to sneak my hand through his arm but he wouldn't budge, I knew he felt me but was to mad or stubborn to allow my gesture to happen.

I walk slowly almost like a zombie down the street, I was just a few houses down, maybe 10 or 12 so it didn't take me long to get home.

As soon as I walked through the door the maids had told me my parents had Togo out of town this morning and that I would be on my own for two weeks, I wasn't sad about this I was thankful, I don't think I could handle all the questions my mother would have asked about last night.

I took a shower and put on some booty shorts and one of my shortest tank tops I own, I know I look like a whore but this is how I dress when I'm alone, I can't walk around here naked like I want becuz of the maids so I figured this was close enough to it.

I text Katie ranting on about how she lie to me before I settled on the couch flicking through the cable channels, we had over 1000 channels and not one thing was on.

I felt like my morning was dragging on way to slowly, even though I had no plans happening later I still felt like I did.

Jake hasn't text or called me since I had left and I knew he was up now by the twitter post he posted a few moments ago.

Jake1011 - when you hear something you didnt want too-

I knew he was mad or even hurt I disobeyed him but it's not like we were even friends so my secret shouldn't matter, but it did, it mattered to him for a reason unknown.

That's the thing with jake, he kept secrets but demanded I told him everything, I didn't find it fair but I never argued over it.

Why was he so complicated? jake has been such a one sided person his whole life, not only with his secrets but with this whole bully thing, he acted so strange at times but then so sweet.

Anthony on the other hand never once changed the way he acted towards me even after we had sex, sometimes I miss him, he was like my security blanket I would drag with me everywhere, he replaced jake with more kindness then jake had ever shown me before.

I just can't understand jake, I mean didn't he ever think about the aftermath he would cause me from all the hate he put onto me?

He hurt me everyday since middle school, but here I was giving him my time and effort when he clearly doesn't deserve it.

A loud knock on the door had tooken me out Of my thoughts, I walked angrily over to the door yanking it open

"Yes?" I said "jake?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving ?" he half yelled at me

"Didn't think you wanted to know "

"Really?" He said with a duh tone "I went to sleep with u there and woke up to you gone, how tf would I not care I thought u was kidnaped"

"Dude chill it's not a big deal" I may have been acting calm and cool but you know as we'll as I do I was frantic inside, jake is showing he cared but at the same time he was showing it in an aggressive way.

"Yeah like fucking Anthony wasn't a big deal either" he spat at me

My face formed a shock but knowing look, I was prepared to hear his anger tone about that situation but at the same time I don't know it would hurt like this.

"Look next time let me know your leaving alright ?"

"Yeah" I whispered

"Good" jake turned to leave angrily stomping his way to his car, I didn't feel the need to stop him nor did I want to.

Let him be mad, I didn't really care

ok that was a lie I did care but not enough todo anything about it.

I slammed the door and went back to my flatten stop, I had decided to take a nap thinking it would be a good idea, I haven't spelt in a few days, so it was long over due..