10

The rest of the weekend had gone by fast with no interruptions of any human form, not even Katie bothered to show her face after her none existing presence at that damn party.

As I walk through the halls no one is pointing or laughing at me but that doesn't stop the stares they give me, I felt like I was a target today and I have no clue why, with everyone staring I thought there was someone following behind me with a bucket of liquid of some sort but every time I looked behind me no one was there, you could say I'm on edge today but don't ask me the reason why.

The 1st few classes went by smoothly something I was thankful for becus I could finally concentrate on the lecture the teacher was giving, but now as I sit In the lunch room and with the stares I would get every now and then I became on alert once more , I wouldn't say I was waiting for something but I wasn't wondering either, last week, I wasn't a bother but this week I wasn't so sure.

Katie was quietly eating her lunch making small talk with me but nothing more, I wasn't mad at her and she knew this but for some unknown reason she wasn't being the friend I once had, I didn't understand but I didn't push the issue either.

As I munch on my food I heard a few people laughing, it's like my instincts had sunk in making me stand onto my feet within seconds.

There she was, the queen bitch standing right in front of me with a tray full of gravy smiling at me, now you would think I would move or at least push the tray before she had a chance but I didn't, I Just stood there like a dumb ass and watch her pour the gravy onto my head.

The room burst into laughter causing a few people to take photos and videos of the scene in front of them, I didn't know what todo but wipe the drippings out of my eyes.

I stood there staring at queen bitch watching her laugh, all I wanted todo was to hit her, poke her eyes out and maybe rip her throat out, but I didn't do a thing, I stood there like an idiot, a coward, feeling the single tear escape down my cheek. "why?" I whispered

"What was that nerd?" she asked laughing

"Why do you do this?" I repeated

"Becuz I want to" she answered

I became quiet again taking in my surroundings, there were kids pointing,laughing, taking photos and video tapping saying things about YouTube and how stupid I look.

I look over at Katie who was standing by me with sadness in her eyes, I gave her my brave look before turning around and walking away.

The kids were yelling, poking and pushing me as I walked by.

Once I made it out the doors i headed back to the lockers room I became such good friends with and washed out all the gravy and putting on my extra pair of clothes .

I stayed there, siting in a corner in the back of the room with my legs to my chest an allowed myself to cry for the very 1st time.

I don't understand why these people treated me this way, I have never done anything but be kind to them even after all the pranks I would greet or past by them with manors or grace, I didn't deserve this, I didn't deserve to be treated like a dog, who am I kidding even a dog gets treated better then I do.

I have everything they have, maybe more, I look and dress just like them but they make me feel like I don't, is it my face? Am I just not pretty enough for them?

I laid my head on top of my knees allowing the tears to flow out, my heart felt weak and my pride didn't exist anymore, I felt like a piece of shit with nowhere Togo or anyone to make it better, times like this I would run to Anthony but he wasn't here.