Chapter 1: Inspiration Of Sirenix

Start from the beginning

Two yellow eyes starts glowing. A geeen, scaly beast lies within the cave.

"Sun-Hi? Are you sure this is a good idea?" asked Corki.

"Of course it's a good idea. We're going to send that thing after Nicholas. Hajari and the Squadd will destroy themselves trying to save him. Let's give the old beast a wake up call! Beast of the Depths, I summon you!" Sun-Hi blasts the monster. "By the power of Dark Sirenix, I summon you!"

Jodi and Corki help contain the monster.

"By the power of Dark Sirenix!" The three sisters command.

The beast roars from the dark spell the Trix are putting on it.

On the balcony of Domino Palace, Nicholas is holding onto to the royal purple fence, looking to the sky. He turns around when he hears footsteps. Hajari is there.

Hajari approaches Nicholas and holds his hand. "Nick, I'm your brother and I love you. Tell me what's wrong."

"Oh, Hajari. I just didn't think that it would be so hard," Nicholas said, looking down to the floor.

"You mean...to return to life?" Hajari asked as his face squints up from asking the question.

Nicholas turns around and holds onto the balcony fence again.

Hajari laughs. "I'm sure you'll stop bumping into things soon. That's it, isn't it?"

"I'm just not myself. Not the Old Nick."

"No! You're a new Nick! The real, live Nick!" Hajari cheered.

"But, I think I lost my powers. I am the Nymph of Domino. I must defend this Kingdom and its people. What if something happens? What if I can't?"

Hajari places his hands on Nick's shoulder. "You still have your Sirenix Powers. You just need to have confidence in yourself and nothing is going to happen."

The two look up and see a red aircraft flying in. The two wave when they see the Squadd inside of it.

"I mean nothing, except a great big party for you!" Hajari cheered.

Hajari and Nicholas run to the entrance of the castle to greet their friends. Hajari and Bloom run up to each other and hold hands.

"Bloom, I am so happy you're here," said Hajari.

"It's been a while since we just hung out," said Bloom.

Hajari and Bloom are about to kiss until Nicholas trips and accidentally hurts the Specialists one-by-one. He steps on Riven's foot. He smacks Brandon in his face, he elbows Tecna in her stomach and they all plow to the ground. The Squadd look at each other in embarrassment.

"Awkward," Kajari sang.

Bloom helps Nicholas up. Hajari slightly opens his mouth as if he was about to say something.

"I know I know. I'll get used to be corporeal soon," Nicholas spoke.

"Hey, guys, look!" Hajarianna called out and walks into the palace lobby.

The Squadd and Specialists follow her into the room. It leads to the courtyard with flying cloths with sparkles. The cloths tie itself around  the pillar. The maids come out with food flying onto red serving tables decorated with yellow and purple swirls. The Squadd's instruments come out and magically set itself up. A banner comes up and sparkles materialize into the name 'Nicholas'.

"Wow, Nicholas. Your parents are really going all out to welcome you back," said Willow.

"Yes it's too much," Nicholas sighs, looking down.