Question 49: Sachiko We Beg Of You?

Começar do início

*And we pulled our pieces*

5 Minutes Later

*I'm walking around in circles* ...........

Ben: ......

Puppeteer: ......

EmeraldGamer: *can't stop smiling*

Ben: Will you seem excited?

EmeraldGamer: Do I?

YEAH A LITTLE TO EXCITED FOR A DIE MAN!!!!! WE DID YOUR CHARM NOW I CAN KILL YOU!!!

Puppeteer: Its was kinda pointless, I'm throwing away this piece of paper.

Ben: Me too.

EmeraldGamer:*Eyes widen* Wait-

*Suddenly the ground starts shaking, and ben screams. The floor beneath us, cracks apart and I glared at Emerald Gamer*

WHAT VOODOO MAGIC DID YOU START!!!!

EmeraldGamer: Don't I'll be alot of fun *Thumbs up*

Ben: JEFF SAVE ME* grabs onto my hoodie*

FUCK NO *Pushed Ben into Puppeteer and they fall into the crack*

Puppeteer: THE FUCK JEFF!!!!THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

OPPS! *Looks over at EmeraldGamer* YOU PULLED THIS SHIT ON US YOUR GOING TO HELP CLEAN THIS UP!!* as the floor broken underneath up and we fell into a dark abyss*

3HOURS LATER

My head* I sat up and saw Emerald Gamer looking around with glee*

EmeraldGamer: This place looks amazing just like how I though it would be *pulls out his camera and takes picture*

....his not okay....theres something wrong with him...

EmeraldGamer: Ready?

NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHERE WE ARE!!!!!!I'M NOT MOVING ON ASS CHEEK, UNTIL YOU DO!!

EmeraldGamer: Heavenly Host Elementary!!!

this doesnt look like a school.

EmeraldGamer: You'd be surprised, but we can't just stand here. Unless you want to die?

THE FUCK ARE YOU THREATING ME!!!!! I'LL MOVE WHEN I WANT TO-

*There's some loud footsteps coming our way*

EmeraldGamer: Crap!

What is that?

EmeraldGamer: RUN!!!

I SAID I'M NOT!!

*A man came into view and he was running, with a pair of large Scissor's*

THE FUCK?!?!?!?

Man: *Groans*

EmeraldGamer: Warning: This Dare Contains Gory Graphics, Violence, and Intestines.....You've been warned.

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING THAT, THIS FAT GUY CAN EVEN!!!*I Tripped on the floorboard*Fuck

EmeraldGamer: O.o

*I was about to stand up when I felt a blade on my shoulder. And in one movement it went downwards, and my blood flow FREAKIN blew everywhere. It sprayed on the doors, walls and poured onto the floor. I watched as my arm fell on the grounds, and I screammed*

YOU BLOODY MOTHERFUCKER, THAT WAS MY FUCKING ARM THE HELL DO I KNOW YOU!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CHOP OFF MY ARM, BASTARD!!!! *I held my hand onto my dark bloody shoulder, and gave it some press, but the blood kept running*