Chapter 12: Conclusion

As the Decepticons fly off into the distance, Optimus, the ponies, the baby dragon, and the two human teens walk up to the statue that was once Discord. Rainbow Dash quickly taps on it a few times.

"Yep, he's stoned alright." Rainbow addressed to the others.

"Finally, it's over." Twilight sighed with relief.

"Earth will now be at peace." Optimus said to the group, "We have vanquished a destructive force unlike anything we have ever faced."

"But the question is, what do we do with him now?" Ratchet asked.

"My magic is too depleted to transport him back home to his prison at Canterlot Castle." Twilight told the bots, "and we can't just leave him here. The negative energies of Earth will only cause him to break free again sooner or later."

As everyone begins to ponder on how to handle Discord's statue, from behind them, they hear a loud thunderous sound.

Everyone turns around to see what caused it. What they see, is a huge ball of light. When it finally settled, it was none other than Princess Celestia.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight called out, as she and all the ponies bowed.

"I knew you could do it my ponies." She said while proudly looking at the Mane 6.

"How? How did you know Discord was defeated? And how did you know exactly where to find us on this world?" Fluttershy asked.

"It was simple really. Discord and I, somehow, always shared some type of magical sense of each other. Almost like a psychic link. Once I felt his presence disappear, I knew you girls won." Celestia explained. "Also, I felt a great magical surge in energy from a particular part in the universe, and therefore, knew exactly where to find you all."

"That's some amazin' senses Princess." Applejack says while amazed.

"But we're not the only ones to credit." Twilight told the Princess, "Optimus also helped with the Matrix of Leadership. An Autobot artifact dating beyond ancient. It's power holds his homeworld's collective wisdom, and has they same type of mystical power the Elements of Harmony have. If we didn't combine the two powers, there would be no way for us to have this victory."

"And the humans helped too." Rarity chimed, "That dreadful Discord placed his spell on Optimus, but these two darlings there were able to bring him around."

Celestia then turns to the Autobots, and humans. "Thank you as well. You have not only saved your own world, but perhaps all of existance. We are all in your debt."

"There is no debt, Princess Celestia," Optimus said to her. "It is my sworn duty to protect all sentient life from any form of evil and oppression, be they Decepticon, or otherwise."

Celestia couldn't help but smile at Optimus for his great nobility.

"So this is the princess." Wheeljack said to himself. "Her energy readings are off the charts!"

"Spike, she's beautiful." Carly said to her boyfriend.

Spike Witwicky could only look at her in awe.

She then turns her attention back to the ponies.

"Twilight Sparkle," she called for her student, "I will now be taking Discord back to Equestria. There he will return to my statue garden where nothing will disturb it. The longer he remains here, the more the seal will weaken due to the chaotic energies emitting from this world."

"So are we going home?" Pinkie Pie asked. "Because I wanna stay and party with the humans and cool looking robots some more!"

"Well about that. Twilight, I gave you a total of a month's time to spend here on Earth correct?"