Chapter 6: Trouble in Equestria

Twilight, Spike and the Autobot team, consisting of Optimus, Ironhide, Bumblebee, and Ratchet begin to walk towards a giant Autobot who has been standing right outside of The Ark, followed by Wheeljack.

"OMEGA SUPREME, READY TO RECEIVE NEW ORDERS AND DESTINATION FOR TRAVEL." The giant said.

"Omega Supreme," Wheeljack said, "I'm beginning the upload of the coordinates of Equestria to you."

Wheeljack inserts a drive into Omega Supreme's circuitry, and data begins pouring into him.

"NEW COORDINATES RECEIVED! PREPARING FOR LAUNCH!"

"Better board you guys." Wheeljack addressed the team. "And take these with you."

Wheeljack hands several wrist mounted communicaters to the Autobots, and a number of headsets with microphones. At total of six of them, to Twilight.

"These will allow you to keep in touch with each other if you get separated while you're off world."

"Excellent thinking Wheeljack." Optimus said approvingly. "I have a feeling we might need it."

Suddenly a bright flash of light appears before the Autobots. It was Discord.

"Leaving so soon my friends?" He asked mockingly.

"DISCORD!" Twilight yelled. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, you wound me Twilight Sparkle. And after I came all this way to send you off on your trip home." Discord mocked.

"State your true intentions Discord." Optimus demanded.

"You WOULD like to know wouldn't you, Mon-Capi-tan?" He addressed to Prime.

"Let's just say, Equestria, won't be the same when you get back home Twilight." Discord said in an onimious tone.

"What did you do?" Twilight demanded.

"I didn't do anything this time around. Draconequus' Honor." Discord said with a halo appearing above his head.

"I do not believe you." Optimus retorted.

"No, honestly, I didn't do anything at all this time around to our precious homeworld Twilight. But like I said, you will find some twists and turns when you reach your destination. Ponyville, Canterlot, the entire world, will not be as you remember it. Your homecoming may not be as sweet as you wish it. So until then...... Tootles!" Discord said, as he disappears in another flash of light.

"I don't know what that was all about, but I don't like it." Twilight Sparkle said.

"What did he mean by that?" Spike asked her.

"Frankly, right now, all I care about is getting the Elements. Discord knew we were heading back to Equestria to find the only tools to stop him, yet he's letting us go. He always finds sport in victims that struggle back." she said to the bots.

"We have no time to waste." Ratchet said, while Omega Supreme begins transforming into his rocket mode.

"ALL AUTOBOTS, AND OUR EQUESTRIAN GUESTS PLEASE BOARD!" Omega said in his booming voice.

"Autobots, prepare for launch." Optimus said as the group prepares to take off.

"Good luck out there guys." Wheeljack said, as he returns to The Ark.

Omega Supreme ignites his engines, and he flies off into space.

The trip itself was rather uneventful. Althought Twilight Sparkle still found it fascinating. She saw the stars, shooting comets, astroids, meters, nebulas and other types of space anomalies. She had Spike jot down everything she saw as Ratchet explained what each of the anomalies were. Finally they reach the edge of the Galaxy, and see how it looked from the outside. Twilight was breathless as she watched the swirling arms of the Milky Way slowly disappear from sight.