Chapter 10: Corruption

Omega Supreme lands in the outskirts of New York City. The Autobots and ponies exit him.

"OMEGA SUPREME, ENERGON LEVELS DEPLETED! UNABLE TO JOIN IN MAIN MISSION!" The giant stated.

"Don't worry about it Omega" Wheeljack said, "Just make sure you have enough to get us back home when this is over."

The Autobots then transform as the ponies hop into them, and they drive to the rendezvous point of where Megatron and Shockwave were waiting.

The Autobots come to a stop, and the ponies exit them, then transform. Ironhide, Bumblebee, and Ratchet immediately have their weapons drawn and pointed at the two Decepticons. Weary of their actions. Shockwave in turn, also points his blaster arm at the bots.

"So Optimus Prime, you decided to show up after all. I knew I could count on you to be the reasonable one." Megatron said to the Autobot leader.

"You know, as well as I do, Megatron, that we will have to put our differences behind us on this day." Optimus replied. "Our survival may depend on it."

Megatron then sees the ponies.

"So, I see you brought more of these creatures here to this world. And are you telling me these ponies, and their trinkets are what can stop Discord? Don't make me laugh!"

Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash all glare daggers at Megatron, knowing about his reputation as a merciless conquerer of worlds. Fluttershy would only wimper at the sight of the two cons, while Pinkie Pie joyfully bounces up to him.

"No Pinkie, get back here!" Twilight shouted.

"HI I'M PINKIE PIE? WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU A FRIEND OF OPTIMUS? ARE YOU HERE TO HELP US BEAT DISCORD? ARE YOU GONNA BE OUR FRIEND?"

"Get away from me you pink parasite!" Megatron yells, as he points his cannon at her.

Rainbow Dash was barely able to push Pinkie out of the way when Megatron fired. Leaving a crater where the pink pony once stood.

"HEY! THAT WASN'T VERY NICE YOU BIG JERK!" Pinkie angrily shouted at Megatron.

"Decepticons, are never nice." Megatron replied.

All the Autobots cock their weapons and are about to open fire when Optimus stops them.

"Megatron, it is essential that all the ponies survive. If a single pony loses her life, the Elements which they wield will be rendered useless. All six must be combined to be effective." Optimus explains.

"So be it Prime." Megatron replied. "Shockwave, prepare to advance into the city."

Twilight Sparkle, still extremely uneasy being around the Decepticons, especially since Megatron just tried to kill one of her best friends without a second thought, kept her guard up the entire time the group traveled into the heart of the city, where Discord's citadel was located.