Chapter 7

Tay POV

One fine day at university ...

We are sitting at the staircase of the main building , not talking each other and 3 of them busy with their phone !

" Tay ! do you know ?? you son got girlfriend now haha " Off suddenly talk to me and break the silence .

Off always provoke me as New's Par Par (Dad) because I always taking care of him like a baby.

" New always busy with his phone ! flirting flirting !  " Oab continue ..

I look at New who using his phone and busy chatting with his girlfriend (Maybe).

But he suddenly off his phone screen and smiling at me till his eyes close and said

" Par Par knows everything about his son, right  " 

That smile ..

I don't know how to handle ..

My heart flutters and whole body cold as ice...

I smiled back at him and asked

" So, How it is ? Chatting with your girl ? "

" Nah ! She send me a lot of messages and stickers on line yesterday night ! I just checked it ! you wanna see ? "

" I wanna see ! Show me ! " Off interrupted and take New phone !

But he has locked his phone with password and the only person who know his password is me !

" Tell me your son's phone password Tay "

New takes his phone back from Off and said " Nosy "

"Today let's eat our lunch in our classroom . I will go and buy for your guys. lunch on me " I started to say like that because I want to separate Oab from the group. I want to talk to him separately.

"Oiii what happened ? did you win lottery ? " Off asked me

" Shut up if you still wanna eat " I told him while looking at New who take out his wallet ..

" Let's go and pay half & half , I will follow you "

I just shake my head and said

" Oab , follow me dude . I can't carry all the boxes "

" I will follow too " New said again and looked at me .

" No No New ! just stay there with Off or wait me at classroom ! I will go with Oab" he stared at me angrily. I can feel it ! I can feel his jealousy in his eyes but I have no choice. I need to make sure myself what is happening !

" What happening ? Problem with New ?? Normally wherever you go , you always go with New. " Oab is asking while we walking to our school canteen .

" How do you see me ? " I asked Oab without looking at him

" Whatt?? don't confuse me ! what do you mean ? "

" I don't know what is happening ! but I feel ...... "

I looked at him and can't complete my sentences .. I don't know there are tear in my eyes or not

Oab pat my shoulder and said " tell me ! what's wrong , dude ? "

" hurt inside "

" Why "

" When New said he will ask the girl out to date , when New talking to her via line even I'm beside him and sometimes New talk to me about her "

"...." Oab didn't say anything and looking at me ..

" I feel pain but I'm not a gay , you know " I feel warm in my face but I don't know my tear fall down or not...

" Tay ! This is the very first time I see you like that " Oab said because I have never ever talk about relationship or love problem to him before and I never feel this kind of serious pain inside before .

Even I had a girlfriend or girl crush in High School , I never feel this kind of feeling before ...

" Tay ! I will tell you the two possibility "

" One is Maybe you feel like you are being ignored by him and you feel pain. This is because you are always close to him and always together. So, when you are beside him , you want to talk to him but he used phone to chat with his girlfriend make you feel lonely. "

" That is normal Tay ! because you two are always together " after he finished his fist sentence , I quicky said

" No. not the first one . because he never ignore me when we are together.Even he talk to his girl , he show me the chat and talk with me more than his girl but I feel pain inside when I see their chat or when I think he has someone now"

" Ok ! Two is I am not talking about gay or not gay things ! but Love is Love !! We can feel it when we love someone. When our brain control us not to love , our heart will feel more pain inside.I am not telling you to like or love guy but you are the only one who knows what actually it is! Don't let your brain block your mind.If you feel it with your heart , you will know what the answer really is "

" I am scare , Oab ..."

"......"

" Scare to lose him "