Chapter 4

Chapter 4

After we've finished watching the movie ,  I start to say

" I'm hungry . Let's go and grab somethings to eat "

" Find the cheapest one "  Off start the sentence and

" or else you have to pay for us " Oab end the sentence ! this two always broke as they only know how to spend their money on girls.

I looked at New who looking at us with bright smile.

I patted on his head

" How about you ?"

" Yes ! Let's go but dinner on me  and no need to pay me back "  I see how New talk so comfortable with us make me smile. He has changed ! 

My other two beloved friends choose the food stall near the cinema as they are super happy to eat free flow.

While we eating , I pass my phone to New. He looking at me with confused face and said

" Why? Broken ? "

" Your phone number , just type in for me " 

" Yes Yes New , you need to give us your number and start from tomorrow  come to the last row and sit with me & Oab " Off talking to New with his mouth full.

New smile and nod his head while eating .

This is the very fist time , I don't know why but my mind just think

"I wish I am also an Electrical Students" ..

Not even think about it once before ....

Even my two friends keep on forcing me to choose Electrical Engineering together with them but  I simply ignore and choose to study Mechanical Engineering ..

Meanwhile New take my phone and key in his number and give missed call to his phone.

" I will save your number too" he said while giving back my phone.

"Oab , that juice made with 15% of cherry ! you can't drink !! " I shouted to Oab who try to steal Off's juice .

" You ! mother f**ker ! Thief Oab !!  Tay ! you should let him drink and get allergy all over his body"  Off jokingly said.

" I have no time to send him to Hospital as it's already late" 

" Oab can't take Cherry?? " New is asking

"Yes ! he got allergy to Cherry fruit " I told him and stand up from the table as we have already done eating !

" let's go back after paying the bill ! Thanks New for your treat" Oab said it to New

" No need to mention as we are already friends"

" How will you go back , New ? " I asked him while walking to the bus stop.

"with you guys" he pointed to us with his innocence kitty looks.

"This two persons you can ignore! not the same way with us ! Let's go back , our place is quite near"

" Ah ! We can go with u guys but only need to take one more bus to reach home" Off said like he doesn't want to separate from his new friend.

" Don't waste time , just go back with direct bus since it's already here" I push to them on the bus.

Oab waving his hand to us from the bus window .

" you love your friends so much ? " a soft voice coming from New ..

"Hmm Yes if you say so "

" Oab is your best friend ? you close with him more than Off "

" Hmmm if you say so but I close with both of them and Oab is the one who knows some of my secrets but not because I don't want to tell Off but just because the secret is not safe with him "

" Till now , I never have a friendship like you guys have ! All my friend just come and goes even I treat them nice.When they need somethings, they come and find me. When I need help, all run away "
"Nobody knows what I like , what I dislike as you guys know each other "

he look away and continuously talking

" Since then , I don't believe in true friend,good friend and start to stay alone. But seeing you all make me realized that the world still have a beautiful friendship. I envy you guys "

Once New stop his sentence, I saw the bus is approaching to the bus stop.

" New New we need to take this bus number to reach our place."

Once the bus stop, we go in to the bus and sit on the empty seat side by side .

" Now you have a best friend and this best friend is for your whole life " I said and smiled at him ....