Chapter 20 🔞

New POV

I was shocked when hearing his words

" The day would never comes "

I looked at Tay without blinking my eyes ..

" I mean the day I would break up with you will never come " he continued his sentence ..

But I am scare ! I am scare that Tay would disappointed me after we making love .. Because we both used to be a straight man before.. If I cannot give him satisfaction like girl , I know he would leave me  .I can't even think of Tay leaving from my side. That's why I don't want to giving all in...

" Are you sure ? Are you sure that u won't leave me?"

he rubbing my body with his fingers as it's was unbuttoned by him awhile ago..

" Hmm So sure ! I won't leave you " then he kissed my forehead, I closed my eyes to let him kiss but he used his fingers to going into my lips after that he kissed me on lips and his tongue going in and pushing my tongue and kissing me more harder..

His hand rubbing my upper body ! He stopped kissing awhile and looking at me !

I opened my eyes and looked back to him

"Thank you New ! You have no idea how adorable you are " he whispered and kissed my neck and bite my ears softly ..

I closed my eyes and hold his shoulder.....

He is sucking my neck to leave hickey again and his both thumbs playing with my nipple..

I bite my lips not to come out the sound from me ...

" New ! just let it out ! I want to hear your moan! It's cute " and he sucking more harder on my neck

" Ahhhhmm " the sound coming out from me and he is smiling looking at me and said

" I love to hear your moaning ! it's made me feel like I pleased you" I hold him tight on his shoulder ..

He rubbing and kissing my upper body and make me lost and lack of oxygen ..

Suddenly he touched my little brother ..

"Ahhh " I moan and he seem like enjoying my moaning !! My little bro is already hard & not like yesterday. Maybe yesterday I resist him from everything and not get hard but now ..

He grabbed it " Ahhh Tay Don't " ... the voice coming out from me softly..

He rubbing my thing over my boxer to make more harder...

" Hmm Ahhh Tay stop .. don't.. " I told him to stop ..

" I never think of I would enjoy touching other man's thing"
Tay whispered me and kissed my neck gently .. I am melting .. melting all over his touch !

" Tay st..op Ahhh " I feel like I stop breathing awhile! ! I opened my mouth to get some air ..

" Please let me do it for you ! I want to pleased you ! and I promise I won't insert mine without your permission "  he whispered me and he putted his hand under my boxer ...  grabbing my hard thing ...slowly rubbing and shaking back and forth ....

" Ahhhh Tay Please .. Ahhh Stop ..  ! " I mumbling to stop but actually I don't want him to..... I hold him tightly and I am difficult to breath .My whole body feel so hot .. My heart is going to explode anytime soon . I want Tay to get this kind of heating up feeling ....

I suddenly touched his thing but he stopped me and whispered..

" I will do it myself.. It's not for u to touch .. but when you are ready to let me go in , let me know .. I will be waiting for it ! So , What are we now ? "

" Best Friend " I answered him

" With benefits " Tay said and went out to the bathroom after he has done hand job for me ..

I am so tired and out of breath .my heart is still beating so fast .. I lying down on the bed and don't even know how I fallen sleep ..