Chapter 19 🔞

Once I wake up , I take my phone to check the time!
Damn it's only 3 am in the morning !

In my another arm , New is sleeping soundly .. His mouth is always slightly open and close , every his breath in and out while sleeping ..

I patted his head and kissed his forehead.
I can't control myself , I wanna kiss him ! but I don't want to wake him up .. I can't go toilet now to jerk off as New is sleeping in my arm ..

If I moved , he will be awake for sure ..
I closed my eyes tight to sleep back and not to think ..
but I open my eyes again and looking at him sleeping ....
His breath in .. breath out .. close & open mouths ..
Argh !! I can't control myself...
I used my two finger to rubbed his red lips slowly..
putting my two fingers into his mouth and playing with his tongue ..

" Hmm" New moaning ! I am afraid he will wake up , So I take out my fingers gently ..

Taytawan you are really a bastard!
3am in the morning and you are so hard now !

I kiss him on cheek slowly ....

I put my hand under his shirt and touching gently.....

My thumb pressing his nipple softly in and out ..

" Ahhh " his chest coming up ...

I am afraid that he will awake but I lost control.

" Hmm Tay what are you doi....! " Damn he wake up .. I don't wait his sentence to finish
I moved my body on top of him and kissed him softly while interlocking his hands up . He is not resisting as much as yesterday night..

" New ! I love you ! " I talk to him gently and I take my shirt off ...

" Tay what are you doing ? New asking me but I don't answer him and unbuttoned his shirt !

" Tay ! " He pushed my shoulder as I kissed on his stomach ! I want him to feel the best ....

I used my tongue and licking on his stomach!

" Ah ! Ta..y " he moaned and pushed my shoulder away but his hand got no energy and end up he just holding tight my shoulder ..

His chest move up and down ... he still pushing me out with no strength ...

I used my tongue and playing around on his stomach then I go up to licking his nipple ..

" Ahh ! Tayyy St..op please...  Ah" I playing his nipple with my tongue and sucking it !

" Ahhhh " he moaning and pushing me but he cannot against all this touching I know!

I kissed on his chest and slowly coming up to kiss his lips while I try to touch his lower body !

" Tayy Stop ! Stop please! " He holding my hand to stop.. Once New's voice coming into my ear .. yeah I realised I promise him I won't do more with this best friend situation between us ..

I whispered him " I am sorry New !  I lost my mind"

He changed his sleeping position to face me and said

" I am sorry too Tay "

I kissed his forehead and said

" I love you! close your eyes & sleep "

he slowly moved into my arms and hugged me ....

I hugged back and asked

" Do u love me right? What are you waiting for ?

New staring at me without blinking and without saying a word for a while then

" I am not ready to face everything ! When I want to say I love you , my mind running with a lot of thought . It will be the start of our life when I say I love you "

New touched my face and continued

" you are the person who I am afraid to lose ! But when I accept you as my boyfriend, do you think you can stay with me the rest of my life ? I am scare you would be bored with me ! When the time you want to break up with me , we cannot go back to best friend life . I will lose you and everything "

His eyes filled with tears and he controlled not to drop ..

" Let's stay as best friend for now ! When I have encourage enough to face with everything! I will definitely hold your hand and say I love you one day"

After he ending his sentence, I looking at him and said

" The day would never come "