Chapter 6

Tay POV

After all these time passed , New and I get close to each other ! He feel comfortable with me and scold me , order me around . The best things is he gets jealous when I get close to other people. Yes even Off & Oab . He always sulking when I give way to other people or talk to other people more .

Yes I love it to be honest.. I love when he got jealous over small things on me !! I am happy to have him near me. I spend my times with him more than other two friends as our house is near and he called me texted me every night to talk this and that . but sometimes he didn't call me or text me , I feel empty.
I start to call him . So , yes ! almost every night we did talk to each other .
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Now I am waiting his call and it's already 12:30 am ... Did he forget to call me ?

Suddenly, the phone ringing!! but the thing he wants to talk to me is about his girl crush...
I head his voice so active and talk to me over the phone ..
(So I go and add her as friend and she accepted my request really quick . Then she send me a message via messenger seem like she is interested in me )

Why do I feel like someone stabbing inside my heart ? I don't even know what to say him back after I heard him.

(Tay ! Tay ! ) the kitty called me and I quickly lied to him
"hmm Sorry new I was almost fall asleep"

Angry ! he was so angry and comparing himself with Oab and shouting at me and off his phone .. I can't call him back and all my Line message not going out. Normally, I feel happy when I saw him jealous ..
but not this times  ..

TBH , If Oab will calling me and asking advise on this kind of  matter , Yes ! I am willing to help and advise.
But not for my kitty ..

I am happy when he is around me .
I missing him when he is not around .
I always go to their department just to see his smile.
His smile can made me better in every day.

"If we are supposed to be just best friend, why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when he smile at me"

I went to his house to listen his story which is making me get stabbed right in my heart .
I try to calm myself , close my eyes and listen to him.
His sound like he want to ask her out .. He wants to date her ! I know him more than everything. He want to try LDRS because she is not here now . He want to show off people that he has a girlfriend now.

He asked me to sleep over at his house as it's already late . Once I lied down on his bed .. I heard the kitty soft voice
"Good Night Tay"  which made my heart feels warm.

After a few hours , I still can't sleep and it's already 3:30am . I shift myself to face him.

New sleeping peacefully with his mouth open and close in every his breath.
I look at his face and mumbling myself "So cute"
I stop staring at him and close my eyes tight.

What happened to my mind ???? Where is that weird thought come from ??

I close my eyes tight and try to sleep without thinking anything but still there is a thought running through my mind..

" Maybe I have been loving him a little more than best friend "