Chapter 9

Tay POV

I lie down on my bed and scrolling down my facebook! One girl send me a friend request and have only one mutual friend "Newiee "

I know who she is . Before accepting, I called New .

(Hmm)

" your girlfriend send me a friend request "

(I told her not to send ! don't accept her )

" What you told her about me ? "

( Tell me what you said to Oab first)

"It's already a week New!! Nothing! really nothing ! I am so sorry if I make you upset but it's really nothing and I didn't do anything without letting u know , Okay ? "

Maybe he satisfied with my answer

(Hmm I told her that u r my best friend that's all and just now she mad at me on Line after talking to her about you)
(Tay ! I am a bad boy right ? I take other people friend and make it as my own ! I jealous over small things, if i continue doing like this , will you leave me ? )

I smiled while listening him but I want to tease him

" Luckily, now you know that you are bad boy "

(....)

"New !!? there ? "

( I am scare that you would leave me )

"I am just kidding! I won't leave you forever even if you asked me to leave . you are not a bad boy ! I understand you because you don't have a friend before "

(Hmm ! sometimes I know I am too extra but as long as you are ok with it I am relieved . Pls understand me always Tay ! )
(btw you know I feel like I am tired of this LDRS! Friend are more better than girlfriend )

" you don't like her anymore?"

(I don't know but for me friends are always No.1 especially you and all this kind of relationship is no.2)

Should I happy or Should I sad ? I don't know how I should react.  My love for him is over the friend boundary which he considers not as important as friendship.

I know he wants to show off , he has a girlfriend but I don't want other people to look at him as bad boy ..

" Think yourself , if you cannot take it then. drop it. Don't let other side hurt too.And Maybe you still not meeting your right one."

(Right one ? )

"Yes ! If you meet the right one, you will feel like she is much more important for you than any other things and me"

(Hmm for me nobody is important except you ! Thanks for having me as your friend and letting me know what the true friendship is)

When he said the word *friend*, my heart aches....

New ! should I smile because I am your friend and I am a VIP to you or cry because that's all I will ever be to you ...