Chapter 14

Tay POV

I'm looking at him from behind...

He is far away and away and disappear from my eyesight!

Oab Patted my shoulder and said

"How ? still not reconciled yet ? "

Off suddenly hugging me and said

" Oh my gayyy " I hit his head and said

" Sh**t Gayy !! That's why I don't want to tell you "

Last Sunday , I went to Oab's house to talk about how I feels & how I am struggling but unfortunately Off was there to study. So he knows everything now . But they both want me to confess and make it clear.

But I don't want to ...
I don't want to destroy this friendship...
I know that he has a girlfriend. So, how can I confess to him ...

So, this moment, right now , I just want to stay away from him a while to let my feeling die .

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms.
                                  ☀️☀️☀️

Knock ! Knock !

Somebody knocked my door as it's locked inside .

I get up and open the door.

I think I am dreaming !

Newwiee who standing behind the door and said

" What are you doing ! Tay " he smiled at me and enter my room..

" How come ? " he never visited my place before ..

" Hmm I went and picked up my girl at airport this morning and drop by before going back to my house "

New ! .. pls don't make my heart broken into so many pieces.

" Is it today ? sorry I forgot " he asked me to go with him at first but I denied .

" Hmm ! but I just want to make thing clear with you . So I drop by " he said and sitting on my bed.

" .... "

" Why you ignore me and keep distance from me during these days ? " he asked and looked my eyes ..

I avoided eyes contact with him and he continued

"It's already a month ! you know ! I only have you .I need you . Next month, the university will be open again and if you still give me this cold looks .. I cannot take it Tay ! Tell me what is happening ! Why should I do to get old Tay back "

" I love you New " I walked near him and stand in front of the bed corner where he sat ..

He looked up and said
" I love you too  ! you are my one & only best friend . You are the best things ever happened in my life. I know that you love me but what is wrong with you all these times now ? Why do u ignore me ?

"FRIEND" the words coming out from his mouth is sharper than knife to stab my heart !

" No ! I love you ! I love you more !  I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE AND I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU "  I grabbed his face and kissed him on lips. but he pushed me away !

" Ai Tayyy !! WTF is wrong with you ? "

I moved back 2 steps from him and said

" That's what happening in me New ! I keep distance because I don't want to ruin our friendship but now .. now you know right ?  If you hate me , you can go. I won't asked you to stay ! "

I feel the warmth on my face ! Maybe my tears falling down but I still continue my sentence ...

"It's too painful to wait for someone who I know it'll not be mine . But it's even more painful to give up when I  know that person is my everything . I don't want to lose my everything "

He get up from the bed & walk to me ...

" Tay ! I love you ! you are the most important person to me ..  you already know right ? I can't think of my life without you. I don't hate you but please give me some times . But now , pls be back to old Tay before the university open . " 

" Hmm ! I will try  " I feel a little bit at ease after confessed to him and the response is not as bad as what I think ..
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Ring! Ring !

I quickly picked up the phone because it's from Newwiee .

" Hello "

( Hmm Tay !)

" New I am sorry for today "

(No need to ! I understand )
(I want to discuss one thing! Namtan want to go trip to Sri Panwa Phuket ! Shall we go together before uni open ? I will asked Oab & Off too if you ok ? )

"New ! Can you stop mentioning about her or stop talking me about her ? Since ,you already know how I feel about you "

(Tay ! I can't cut her off just like that because I am the one who asking her out and she come back here to meet me. )

" She is coming back every year . not coming back to meet you . Do I still have a chance ? When will you drop it ? "

(I told ya to give me some times! For Phuket trip , if you don't want to go I have to go alone with her & her friend )

" I will follow but when ? let's talk it in group chat to let Oab & Off know "

We all agreed to join the Phuket trip with Kitty .
I can't let him out of my sight with the girl ..

" After all this time , it's you, it's still you and it will always be you my kitty 🐱 "