Chapter 10

New POV

After I hang up the phone, I open my line to send her message .

New🐱 : Why did you send friend request to Tay?

Namtan :  Ah ! the news so fast ? What's wrong with I send request to my boyfriend's friend?

New 🐱 : I don't want it ! I asked him to delete your request na . When u come back on next January , I will introduce him to you but not now .

Namtan : Hmm Okie 😓  I want to know him also because you always talk to me about him more than we talk about ourselves.

New🐱 : Later when u come back ,I promise I will. I want to introduce him to you directly.Sleep early na. Don't think too much ❤️

Namtan : Love you 😍 Good Night 😴

New🐱 : ❤️

I off my phone screen after sending message !
I don't know what I am afraid of ...
I don't want them to know each other by themselves .
Maybe she is my girlfriend and I don't want her to close with other boys.

But Tay is the friend I trust, I shouldn't feel like that.

I always get a fight with my girlfriend when I bring the topic about Tay !
I shared with her about my daily life & about my friends.

Last few weeks ago, we got a big fight when I told her that " Tay is my very first best friend and I hate when other people close to him"

There is nothing wrong with my sentence, I just talk to her what is on my mind  but she take it serious and we fought over this . Maybe that's why she go and add him on facebook to know him by herself . She is not happy about how close we are.

I can't blame on her either because she is my girlfriend and she is the one I choose to be with my future but Tay is my best friend who is already got the place in my future.

I am not so sure she is the right one for me or not as like Tay said but right now she is my girlfriend.

I opened my laptop to do some assignments.
We are now our 2nd semester of 2nd year ..
In next 3 month , we need to sit for the final exam !
Well , after that we will be officially 3rd year students and yes also Namtan will be back to visit Thailand on next year January!

I opened one folder "BFF" before I doing the assignment. I double clicked on my favourite photo . This photo was taken by Oab and we didn't know he took it .I set it as my desktop wallpaper.

Thanks God for letting me meet Tay ! I need him

I need him ..
I trust him ..
He is the best thing ever happened in my life.....
Without him , I won't become a socialized person...