Chapter 2

Chapter 2
——————
After few weeks of school days .....

"Okay ! Time Up . Pls make sure to solve this and give me the report tomorrow "

teacher said and walk out of the classroom.

I just stretching out my two hands and my body once the teacher out .

" Hey come on ! just skip the next class ! Let's go to canteen "

I look at the way where the voice come from. It's Tay who waiting outside of the classroom, he called his two friend out to go canteen.
The two friend putting their book in the bag and run to him.

"I waited for you here so long , you know " he complained to his friends

I just watch them silently without realising myself.
I don't really have a true or best friend that is the reason I am always alone. All my friends are come and goes even I love them sincerely, they come to me only when they want something from me. It's always painful to know everybody wants to friend with me for their own sake.
I decided to stay alone because of untrue friends around me since high school .

"New !! wanna join us ?" he waved and smiled at me .

"No, go ahead " I shook my head.

" How did u know him ? " Oab & Off asked !
I know their name as teacher let us introduce ourselves in our first day of class and yes this two are the funny people!

" same school ferry , you are too nosy " he stand in the middle and put his two hand around his friends neck and drag them while saying

" Bye ! New See ya evening ! "

They disappeared from my eyesight. They might be the bestfriend since high school ..
Tbh , I jealous of their friendship ... I don't know why ..

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

I am sitting on the school ferry and looking outside of the window ..
The three boys walking towards the place where the school ferry parked.
They talking and laughing freely ....
Once they are near to my school bus , I just look away my eyes from them ..

" New ! you wanna join us for movie ? " Off asked .
I shook my head and said

"No , you all go ahead "

"See I told you . you made me walk so far from our department to parking " Oab complaining to Tay who look at me.

" New ! Come on I always see you alone ..It's boring !! come & join us !! it's already friday TGIF , there is direct bus to go to cinema ! come come " Tay looking up to the bus window and said .

Meanwhile , off who come up to the bus ferry and drag me out ... I push him abit and said

"Ok Ok ! I will go "

" you should go , if not your Par Par (Dad in chinese) won't go " Off said and pointed Tay .

Tay hit Off and said " he is not like you two , he always staying alone, isn't it boring New ? "

"you should join our gang and sit with us " Oab said .

" I smile to them and said let's go we will be late for show " I feel their sincerity when I talk to them and I wanna get along with them.

We need to walk all the way to the main entrance because the bus stop is just in front of it . Tay & Oab walking in front of us and Off is walking beside me .

"See this husband and wife talking about the secret things again " Off pointing to the 2 person who walking side by side ahead of us .

"Husband & Wife ?? You mean they are DATING ?? " my voice abit loud as Tay overhead it and turn around .

"Damn you Off ! Don't ever listen to him New .. he is just useless . Talk nonsense " he show him his punch and go back to talk Oab again ..

Off laughing and saying
" Not dating but know each other so well . They are good friend since childhood but I know them in high school and we become a handsome gang "

" Oh ! " I looked at them from behind and it's like they discuss something or maybe talking about the things only they knows ..

When the bus comes, Tay rushing to go up cos a lot of students also waiting for this bus & he sit on the empty seat and put his bag on another seat . I was surprised to see him doing all these.

" Come faster you two bastards " he scolding and calling his two friends . Then he stand up and give them to sit .

Off go and sit the place which Tay reserved but Oab said " You sit dude , I can stand "
but Tay push him to the seat.

Since there is no empty seat , I standing abit away from their seat . Seem like they forget about me and I feel like I am an extra person to be here. Why do I feel so jealous over their friendship ??? I decided to stay close to them and be a part of their gang .

"Sorry New ! I only got two seat to reserve "

" Oh ! No problem I am ok . You normally do like that ? "

He nodded " yeah that two bastards are so slow since high school , so I need to fast "

I can see he is person who love his friends so much ! If I close with them, I can have a best friend which I never have before !

" They are lucky to have you "

"And now you are lucky too , Let's be friend ok" he told and winked at me .