Chapter 12

We going back to New's room after having breakfast.

" New Let's study Math first today , tomorrow we can study Eng . So, Monday we can easily remember Eng "

"Sure ! Let's do it " he take out all his assignments, textbook & note book .

After that , he opened Line and said without looking at me but typing

"That's a duty ! I need to say Good Morning to her"

Die Tay ! Just Die ! That kinda pain ! Endure it if you want to stay near him ! I scolded myself.

I just solving the maths problems and not saying anything to him

"Oi Tay wait for me ! you always want to be ahead !"

" Are you done ? I look up him he nodded and smile softly !

Tay Tawan It's too difficult for you and why you choose this wayyy? Why you go and kiss him ? and why you wake your little brother up ? I can't look at him now.

"Tay ! Are you sleeping again ! Do you hear me ? "

" Hmm ! Just solve your mathematic equation and if anything not clear asked me ! we will do it together "
I answered him and quickly looked down and solve my mathematics equations.

After awhile , he is already into solving the mathematics.

" New ! Can I hold your left hand awhile ? your room aircon is so cool . you can still solve the problem with right hand " my stupid idea come up to hold his hand . Actually , my hand cold as ice & my heart beating fast when I see him . It's a normal thing for me.

" Ai ! How come ? Show me your hand !"
he hold it with his both hand to make me warm but I take his left hand and interlocked with my fingers.

" Can Solving maths problem using one hand right ? "

"Hmm , but if you don't like aircon I will off for you"

"It's ok ! I am ok now ! "

We are studying while holding hands for about 3 to 4 hours and actually my plam is already sweaty but I still want to hold his hand ! He is so into studying and not even realised it !

"Tay ! you hand is sweating now ! " Gosh!! He know it already !

" Ah ! Thanks New ! I didn't realise it . I am so into solving this equation " he take his fingers out between my fingers.

It's already 2pm ..

He starching out his hand and lie down on his bed.

" Tay ! take my phone for me on the table ! I need to send her message."

"No ! if you want , come & get it yourself "

"you bastard"
he is not getting up to take his phone but closing his eyes and said

" Tay ! I want to sleep awhile! my eyes is really tired now !

"Let's sleep " I told him and get on his bed .
He open his eyes and looks at me

" you done with your studying already? "

"hmm for mathematics I am super duper done already! wait and see for the full marks. " then I lift his head and putting my arm under it .

" Tay ! later you will pain when I fall asleep "

"It's ok , just sleep " he closed his eyes after I told him to sleep .

I don't know whether he can hear my noisy heart beats or not ! I can't sleep with that noisy heart beating sound but I am more ok with seeing him sleeping !

It's already 35 minutes passed .
He changed his sleeping position , facing to my chest!

I can't !! my younger little brother awake ! I need to go toilet to let my little brother sleep again !

I lift his head slowly and place the pillow under his head . then I quickly run to the toilet to jerk off ..

I come out from toilet after I done jerking off but he is still sleeping !

I can't stay here for long ! I put all my things inside my bag and going back !!

I need to keep my distance from him.

I don't want to ruin a perfectly good friendship for just my uncontrollable passion.

"Sometimes you make me feel like I can have a chance but when I try to take that chance , I realised that that I never really did have that chance "

" I love you New "