Chapter 8

I don't see New when I reach to their department classroom . Off is alone playing with his phone.

" Where is the Kitty ? "

" I don't know after you two going out to buy lunch then he also went out .not saying anything to me " Off said and open the lunch box ..

" Why you never ask ? You two eat first , I'll go and find him "

" Take the lunch box with you " Oab said but I already run out of their classroom.

I know his mind . He will go and sit somewhere quiet when he upset.

He'll definitely mad at me for leaving him alone. New is abit cling to me because he never has a best friend. When he has me as his best friend , he just want me as his own best friend and don't want to share with others. Such a kid !

I still can't find him . I don't know where he goes . Not picking up my call . no reply my line message.

It's already over the lunch break . I skip my next class because still can't find him.

Finally ! I found him near the student counsel building. Sitting alone behind the building and put on his earphone ! I go and sit beside him .

"New ! what are you doing here ? flirting with girl ?" he simply ignore me and still listening song

I take one side of earphone from him

🎶I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah 🎶

When I heard the song he listened , I want to squeeze him tightly. He is so cute ! Such a dramatic kid !

" haha kitty losing owner again?"

" Shut your mouth up and go to your best friend"

" My best friend is already here "  I patted on his head.

He look at me and said  " So ? Reason ? "

"Because I need someone to talk about how much I feel pain inside because of you " I whisper in my mind

and outside I put my hand around him and said

"Nothing ! So Hot today ! you don't like to walk under the sun , that's why I called Oab to go  "

" Any secret? "

" I love you New " 

" Nope , why should I have a secret with my best of the best friend "

" I know you tell him something , I am sure of it " New looked at me and wait for my answer .

"No way! I will never do it ! Don't you hungry ? Let's go and eat something "

" I still doubt that "

"Let's go ! Let's go ! Believe me ! I am always be your best friend and  you are my number one ok ?

I pushed him from behind to go and eat somethings

It's hurts so much to want something you can't have