Chapter 3

Chapter 3
——————
Tay POV

When I went to my two bastards friend classroom , I saw one boy coming into their room with unsure face .. and he seem like a lost kitty .. Damn fair skinn as girl .

Off is the funniest one in our group and he like to tease people .. He keep on hitting the table when people come in & Oab is the one who make strange sounds !

That kitty look at us like we are trash and sit at the front row. Suddenly, he run out of the classroom.

" faster faster , stand up and follow me " I told the two bastards.

" what ? "
"......"

I don't even know why I went to follow him but my mind tell me to do so ...
my two stupid friends didn't understand anything but follow me .

I saw him queuing to register the school ferry. I purposely bumped him from behind and said sorry but he show me a blank reaction which made me to tease him more.

After he done with registration, I also register for mine but the two bastards said they already spend the registration fees and they will go uni by bus.

                       ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

I saw him coming up to the ferry and saw his unwilling to see me expression.
I want to get along with this lost kitty so I try to talk to him first and introduce myself.

After few weeks , we took the same school ferry and I start to talk to him this and that . It seem like he feel a lit bit comfortable with me.

" Let's go for a movie ! Today is Friday "
Off said and Oab quickly answered
"why not "
" Let's go and ask New to join us " I talk to them while checking my facebook . My two friends looking at me and said
"Why ? Give us reasons " Oab smile and asked.

" F**k reasons , I just want him not to be alone ! he always staying alone without friends around him and made me feel like want to know him more & be friend with him Ok ?? "

" Something fishy " Oab said and off quickly agree and provoke me
" when he interested in man Oab ? "

" Shit you two ! I just want to friend with him . I don't interested in man !! Ok ? "

" Ah Ah Ah " the two bastards keep on teasing me all the way to go him ..

I let them say whatever they want but I warmed them not in front of him !! I don't want him to awkward because of them ! I don't know myself why I want to be around him and want to take care of him .

Once he agreed to join us for movie , we walked to the bus stop ..

"Oab , touch my hand " I normally told Oab alone for some secretly case as Oab can keep my secret so well and not like Off .. when I told him my secret, Yeah this bastard Off will tell whole school next day and everybody knows about it .

he touched my hand and said
" Damn So cold ! What happened you sick ? "
"I don't know either and feel like I want to go toilet too "
Oab looks at me with confused eyes and I overheard the bastard Off talking nonsense to New.. I turn around and shouted at him ..

" Oab do u ever feel you are smiling while you looking at other person smiling face ?

" Yes ! I did when Jane smile at me " Jane is Oab crush since our high school time .

"Why do you asked me now ? " he asked me

" Nothing ! I feel like I have crush on someone else but not sure yet ! don't tell Off "

" Who who ? from your department? how she looks ??

I ignore all questions and silently walking to the bus stop but my mind keep on thinking a lot of questions myself.

I did smile myself when I see New smiling at us and my whole body is like frozen and cold as ice and my heart feel like happy to see his smile face ...
Maybe I want to take care of him because he is always alone ?
Maybe he hardly smile and now I see his smile .... ?
Maybe he get along with us ....
A lot of Maybe in my head and one sure thing is

I am not interested in man