Chapter 17

Knock ! Knock !

" Tay ! go and open the door "

" Hmmm you go !  I want to sleep more ! I sleep late yesterday night ! When you are peacefully sleeping , I have to go toilet back and forth to jerk off "

WTF did he just say ! I hitting his head and said

" Early morning ! talk nonsense ! Wake up now " I walk to the door and open !

" Oi still sleeping ? it's already 9am " Oab said

" Coming in " I let them come in and suddenly Off shouting !

" Ayeee why this bed is still looked like a new ? "

Tay throwing the pillow to him and

"Shut up ! too noisy " Tay get up from the bed.

" Tell us what's happening " Off asking

" Nothing! he drunk and sleep on my bed ! That's all " I answered while walking to the bathroom but grabbed by Off !

" Wait Wait Wait New !! Come here ... What is happening on your neck "

Shitttttt did I get the hickey !! my head is about to explode..

" He got mosquitoes bite ! Yesterday he walked out with his girlfriend " Tay answered for me !

" I think you bite, not mosquitoes ! what are you guys by the way ? " Oab asking and looking at Tay !

" Friend Friend ! Best Friend! you both go out & wait ! later we will come out " Tay asked them to wait outside !

" Ai Oab !! Now they want us to move out of their room ! " Off pretend to cry .

Meanwhile!

Knock! Knock!

Oab opened the door !

" Morning Namtan ! " he said

I tried to cover my neck with my hand when I heard her name ! but I don't know which side of my neck got hickey.

Tay suddenly wrapped around his hand on my neck & dragged me while saying

" Namtan ! later we will come out ! we still not finish yet ! your boyfriend still in a half sleep and you two bastards go and accompany the girls " Oab said Ok and following Namtan but Off still looking back holding the door & asked Tay

" Why you covered for him if it's mosquitoes bite ? "

" Who covered ? I just dragged him to the bathroom to wash himself because his girlfriend is here and he still in a dazed. Go out ! Go "

" Oi don't chase me out like dog " Off closed the door .

I am looking at Tay and asking him !

" Both side ? "

he nodded .

I walking into the bathroom and try to clear off but can't . After taking a bath also , the marks is still there .

I don't have a high neck Tee or Collar Shirt to cover up my neck ! All I bring are just normal Tee.

" Should l go and buy one shirt for you ? Do you scare that she might found out ?"

" I just don't want her to. All the things are started by me and I don't want her to hurt because of me.  "

" How about me ? " Tay looked at me asked

"...... I don't want you to hurt even more. because when you are in pain , I am in pain too"  I told him

" Don't worry .. Even if she found out , I won't let other people see you as a bad guy ! " Tay patted my head and continued

" I want to know one thing ! Do you love her ? How long should I have to wait for you ? I am not complaining because I can wait for you . But when I see you with someone eles , my heart can't take it ..  It's so painful "

" I know I am already a bad guy to make you and her in this situation .  Please give me some times to make it clear "

Boom ! Suddenly the door opened

My hand automatically cover the neck ..

Namtan came in and pulled my hand down..It's all of sudden ! I was shocked!

" What is this ? I am asking you what it is ? " Maybe she overheard our conversation in front of the door!

" I did it while he was sleeping yesterday ! he is not aware of it " Tay answered her question.

" I should have know earlier! I should have noticed when you say u love your best friend , you jealous over him ! I am so stupid and even love back to a f**king gay "

" WTF ARE YOU TALKING ?? " Tay shouting to her

I shocked , I cannot even say a word to her and Tay !

" Just enjoy your time together! what a pity life ! "

She going out of our room ! I just sat on the floor !
I don't know why my whole body feel like no energy left !

Tay came  & pulled me up .

" Get up ! Go and sit on the bed New . So sorry ! I lost my temper! Do you want me to apologise to her ?"

I grabbed his hand

" just let it be ! it's already done "