Nandini nodded.

Nandini- ab mujhe bohot light feel horaha hai Neyoma. Thank you.

Neyonika- chal pagl. Maa ko thank you bolti hai.

She slapped her cheek lightly.

Neyonika- chal tu aaram kr, mein baaki sb ko bhe dekhkr aati hu.

Nandini nodded and kissing her head Neyonika left. Nandini plugged the ear phones and soon sleep took ocer her.

It was lunch time and all the ladies we're in the kitchen except for Nandini. Anurag, Ranveer and Manik came back and sat on the couches.

Manik- maa we are back....

Navya- maa lgta hai Manik log aagae.

Neyonika nodded and Alya took three glasses of water for them.

Neyonika- aapsb haath muh dho lijea, khana teyaar hai.

Everyone nodded and retired to their rooms.

Manik- mom Nandini???

Neyonika- so rae hai. Usse bhe jga dena.

Manik nodded and went to his room.

Manan's Room
He entered the room and smiled seeing Nandini sleeping clutching her phone tighty. He sat beside her and took off her headphones and placed it on the side table. Due to his little moment she woke up. She turned to his side and smiled seeing him.

Nandini- aap kb aae???

She asked yawning clicking her fingers in front of her mouth. Manik chuckled seeing her and pecked her nose.

Manik- bs abhi. Chalo get up, mom lunch ke lia bularae hai.

Nandini- ooo shit!!! Mujhe niche sb ke help krne chahea aur mein yaha soo rae hu. Sb kya sochenge naey dulhan he soo rae hai.

She was non-stop bladdering. Manik placed his lips on her to stop her banter. Initially she was shocked but soon started responding. Breaking the kiss, Manik spoke

Manik- kitna bolti ho tum. Relax.... koe kuch nae bolega. Everyone knows you are tired and was sleeping aur sb ghr ke he log hai okk.

She nodded and he pecked her lips again.

Manik- good. Abhi get up and freshen up.

She nodded and got up.

Both came to the dinning area hand in hand. Greeting everyone Nandini went to the kitchen to the ladies while Manik sat with the gents.

Kitchen
Nandini- good afternoon everyone.

Neyonika- arre Nandu.... uthgae beta. Ache se soe na...

Nandini nodded and back hugged her. Everyone smiled seeing them.

Nandini- mein kuch help kru???

Neyonika- nae beta. Pehle rasoi ke rasam hogi phir tu kitchen ka kuch kaam krna...

She pouted and nodded.
________________________________________

Manan's room
Nandini was tieing the dori of her blouse. She sighed and left it.

Nandini's POV
Kbse koshis krrae hu band he nae rai. Ayiappa kya musibat hai. Ab kisko bulao. Manik bhe room mein nae hai.
POV Ends