Love you mom

Bangalore

Both of them settled themselves in his car and started towards Murty Villa. There was silence in the car, but it was a peaceful one.

Nandni's POV
I somewhere knew that i have to move on from this phase, someday I have to face the world , I have to learn how to mingle up with everyone once again. Will i be able to do that?? What if i fail?? What if i disappoint someone?? Nae.. nae... I can't do this... mujhse nae hoga.... I'll definitely do something wrong.... I wish I could run away somewhere... ayiappa why is this so difficult.... " Nandini we have reached. Gaari mey bethe rehne ka irada hai kya?? Andar nae jana??".

POV Ends

She was lost in her thoughts when Manik's voice bought her back.

Manik- Nandini we have reached. Gaari mey bethe rehne ka irada hai kya?? Andar nae jana??

Nandini- huh... haa.. sorry I zoned out. Let's go.
(Before she could move, she felt a tug on her wrist. Due to sudden pull she was almost on top of him. She was shocked by his sudden act and her eyes widened).

Manik- listen!! I don't know what actually is going on in your pea sized brain. I bet you, if you are thinking of backing off from what you promised me in the park then let me tell you Ms. Murty... that I'm not gonna let you back off. I repeat "THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM ME NOW". Got it!!

(He said looking in her eyes straight. His eyes had something that she kept looking into them all the time while he spoke. She just nodded her head).

(He smirked seeing himself affecting her).

Manik- good for you. (Saying this he pecked her cheek and got off the car. He made his way towards the Villa and not for once turned. He knew she would be sitting there in shock. He started whistling as he entered the house and this bought her out of shock. She touched her cheek where Manik kissed. She was surprised by his gesture. She recalled the moment when he pulled her, him reading her thoughts, his indirect assurance and then this unexpected kiss. She blushed. She herself was confused why was she not angry on him. She was lost in her thoughts when her phone ping with a message).

Message- stop stressing your little mind and come out of the car. Time for you to take a step ahead.

(Who else could it be. Offcourse it was her saviour).

She got off the car and made her way towards her room. She had a constant smile and a little blush on her face. This was seen by four pair of eyes who we're happy seeing her atleast smiling. One of the owner of the eyes knew the reason of the smile+blush while the other one was confused.

Those pair of eyes we're none other than of our mother-son duo.
Manik was happy seeing her. He was satisfied with the thought that there we're no sign of discomfort on her face from the small small gestures he made. Neyonika was working in the kitchen when she heard the sound of whistling. She knew it was Manik. She came out of the kitchen and saw him climbing the stairs. She was about to go back when she saw Nandini entering the house with a constant smile on her face. Though she missed the blush that crept on her cheeks, she was surprised to see her Nandu smiling and this time it was not fake, it was a real one which was lost for God knows since how long. Why not after all she was as dear as Mukti to her or may be more than her. She went back to the kitchen and continued her work. Manik came to the kitchen and back hugged her.

Manik- hey mom!!! What's cooking. Yrr kuch khane ko do... I'm really hungry.

Neyonika- vese Mannu dekha jae na you are no less bhukkard. Tum sb log Cabir ko pareshaan krte ho, tu bhe kuch km nae hai. (He frowned listening bhukkard from Neyonika).