We did it

Umeed Hospital
Banglore,

Nandini and Abhimanyu come out of the OT, successfully saving the girl child.

Nandini- congrates your daughter is fine now. You just need to take care of her and she'll fine in a month or two.

Child's Mother- thank you doctor. Thank you so much for saving my child (she said joining her hands). We had no hope of her survival but you returned me my life. Thank you , thank you so much(she said crying).

Nandini- please don't do this (she said holding her hands). I know what you went through when you saw her lying lifeless. Apne ko khone ka dukh samajh skti hu mein. If you really want to thank someone, please thank Dr. Abhimanyu. He was the one who gave me last minute hope when i myself had lost it.

Abhimanyu - no need please it was our duty. You can meet her after we shift her to the ICU . She needs to be under observation . Please excuse us.

The child's parents mumbled thank you once again and both the doctors left.

Nandini- finally it's done(she took the glass of water and gulped down in a go). I'm so happy Manyu finally we did it. We saved that lil' one's life . Manyu it's already lunch time, let's go to the cafeteria.

Abhimanyu- yeah chalo.

They finished their lunch with some chit chat and left to their respective cabins. Nandini got busy making the presentation for the meeting and Abhimanyu was busy with the routine checkup.

On the other hand Neyonika,Anurag and Mukti landed in Banglore. They saw the driver waiting for them. He greeted them and they proceeded towards Murty Villa.

Murty Villa,

Kakki saw three of them entering the house and went to welcome them.

Kakki- are bete aagaye aaplog . Aaeye kese hai aaplog. Betheye. Safar mein kuch pareshani toh nai hui na beta .Ramesh pani le aao sbke liye.

Neyonika- jii sab thiik hai kaaki aur safar bhe acha raha. Bas thodi thakawat hai.

Kakki- jii. Aap sab log hath muh dho lijiye, khana taiyaar he hai. Mein abhi lgvati hu.

Mukti- mom mujhe bhook nai hai . Mein nandu dii ke room mein jaarahi hu, fresh hojar soojaunge. I'm really tired.

Neyonika nodded and she left.

Neyonika - chaleye Anurag humlog bhe fresh hojate hai.

He nodded and soon they came back and had lunch.

Neyonika- Anurag mein soch rahi thi ki Nandu se bhe is baare mein baat krlu. Manik ko toh hmlogo ne manaa liya. Ek baar Nandu bhe apni razza-mandi dede, phir aap Ram se baat krlijeaga.

Anurag- hmmm. You are right Nyo. Mein mauka milte he Ram se baat krta hu tab tak tum guriya se baat krlo.

She nodded. Both had their lunch and retired to their rooms to relax their aching muscles.

Evening
Umeed Hospital
Bangalore,

Here our Nandu finished her meeting and came back to her cabin.

Nandini's POV
Hufff. .... Today was a tiring day. But I'm satisfied with my work, at last I saved that baby. I know how it feels when you loose the person whom you love the most,who means the world to you, who is like god to you.
The thought bought tears in her eyes.
I really miss you Ishima. Please vapis aajao please, see your Nandu is all alone.... please.
She whispered sobbing.
After you left, dad toh don't even speak until n unless needed . He left for U.S . He said he has lost his most precious thing here. I agree mumma, indeed you were our backbone but are we nothing to him mumma??? Bhabi and Amms ne mujhe sambhala. Aapke jaane ke baad mein bhabi ke close hui toh vo bhe mujhe chod kr chali gai...... kyu mumma?? Am I that bad ki mere pass koi rehna nai chahta. Bhai bhe chala gaya aur phir Amms unhone bhe mera hath chod diya
Thinking all this she was badly in tears.There was a knock on the door which startled her. She wiped her tears and composing herself, she let the person come in.
End of POV .

Nurse- Dr. There are no more appointments for the day and you have to take a round to the children's ward and cancer patient's ward.

Nandini- thank you Riya. I'll be there in a while. Anything else?? ( The nurse nodded in a no) okk then, you may leave now.

Nandini looked at her watch to show it striking 7:00 .

"Neyoma, uncle aur Mukti toh dupher mein he aagaye thay kakki ne btaya tha. Bhai aur dad bhe aagae honge. I think I should leave now. Pr usse pehle let me wrap up"she thought.

She came back to her cabin after a while and wrapped up her stuff. It was almost 7:30 when she left.

Hola people. Here is the update. Hope you guys like it. Ignore gramtic mistake if any.

Happy reading~ Palak 😊😊