Roka

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Next morning everyone was busy with the preparations. Manik and Nandini went to finalise their outfits.  Later in the afternoon the girls went to spa to relax themselves. The roka was a night function. Only close friends and relatives we're invited. The girls came back in the evening and assembled in Nandini's room to get ready for the function. The boys on the other hand we're in Manik's room.

It was seven in the evening when guests started to arrive.

Manik's Room
He was sitting on the bed while Cabir was standing in front of the mirror. Ahimanyu was in the washroom and Dhruv was busy cursing Cabir.

Dhruv- Cabir ht na aage se. Mujhe bhe baal bnane hai.

Abhimanyu- yeh abhi tk mirror aage khara hai... Cabir bs kr yrr hum sbko bhe teyaar hone de.

Abhimanyu who came out of the washroom after changing spoke.

Cabir- tumlog ko kyu itni jldi hai. Betho na thodi deer shanti se.

Manik- saalo roka mera hai aur mujhe ko teyaar hone ke lia wait krna padhraha hai. Abhimanyu, Dhruv tum dono washroom vaale mirror se kaam chalalo. Cabir ht jaa vrna aaj tu niche jaane ke layk nae bchega.

Cabir- haa haa ht gya. (He spoke making faces).Aaeaa Manik baba aaea. The dressing table and mirror is all yours.

Manik passed him a murderous look and started gelling his hair. There was a knock on the door. Cabir opened and saw the three other men standing outside all ready in

 Cabir opened and saw the three other men standing outside all ready in

     Ram              Karan         Anurag

(Ignore the pagri and the maala in the 1st picture).

Cabir made the way so that then could enter.

Karan- baaki sb kaha hai??

Manik- teyaar horae hai. Abhimanyu washroom mein hai aur Dhruv apne room se shoes laane gya hai.

Anurag- Manik tu abhi tk teyaar kyu nae hua? ?

Manik in return looked at Cabir and gave him glare.

Abhimanyu- iss Cabir ke vjah as uncle. Kb se aaene ke aage khara tha.

He spoke adjusting his dress coming out from the washroom. They sat on the bed. Manik then resumed his work. Meanwhile Dhruv too me back. Manik was wearing his shoes when Neyonika seeing the door open entered.

 Manik was wearing his shoes when Neyonika seeing the door open entered