I need them....

Murty Villa
Bangalore

Nandini's room

Manik kissed her forehead and got up to leave but could not as Nandini was holding him from his waist. He smiled a little seeing this. He tried to free himself being cautious not to disturb her sleep. His efforts went in vein. He sighed and adjusted himself a little. He kept his head on the bedrest and started thinking about whatever happened a few hours back. He was thinking of how to show Nandini the importance of family love and happiness as she forgot what is family love over the past few years. She feared to love and this was the thought which was disturbing him the most. But the first thing he decided to do was to get her rid of those pills. Thinking all this he drifted to sleep. It was almost past four when Nandini woke up with jerk shouting.

Nandini- bhabiiiii..... Lea....Lea...leave me.... Noooooo.....

(Hearing her Manik too woke up. He was shocked to see her in that state. Her hairs all messy, she was sweating badly and her body was shivering. She was mumering something. He shook her).

Manik- Nandini..... Nandini.... Hey!!! Relax.... (He cupped her face). Kuch nae hai.... Mey hu yha pe... Kuch nae hoga....

(He was trying to console her but she was jerking his hand away).

Nandini- stay... Stay .... Stay away from me..... Don't.... Don't.... Touch.... Me... Stay... Away... I need them... I.... Need... Need ..... My pills. Kha hai.... Kha hai.....
(This time Manik shook her with a force shouting a little).

Manik- Nandini .... It's your room . Relax. You are in your room. It was a night mare. Kuch nae hai (his voice softened)... Relax mey hu yha tumhare saath.... Relax baba. Shant hojao (saying this he wiped the sweat from her face).

Nandini- Manik... Vo .... Vo ... I ... I need it.. I need my pills... Please Manik find them.... Please give it to me.... Please I need it badly... Please(saying this she started to panic).
(He held her tightly).

Manik- Nandini look at me(but she was busy mumering.... 'pills'). Nandini (he said sternally). Look at me(but still she did not budge. I said look at me. Look in my eyes(he was angry now. Nandini looked at him).
You don't need the sleeping pills. Am I clear. You don't need them . I'm here with you nothing will go wrong. Here!! Have this water and lie down (she did as he said). He patted her head and started singing

Sawaali se raat

She was looking at him. He saw her staring at him. He saw lot of emotions ,pain, restlessness, fear, helplessness in her eyes which we're pleading for peace, which seemed tired of all this mess. He signalled her to close her eyes. He bought his hand from her head to eyes caressing them making her close her eyes as a reflex. Till the song ended, she was fast asleep. This time he freed himself from her hold and kissed her forehead and got up. He settled himself on the couch and he too slept being tired.

Next morning

The birds we're chirping and the sun was all ready to lighten up the world. For some to start a new day and for some to complete the left over tasks of the previous day. But our lovely family members in Murty Villa we're fast asleep as everyone was tired. Fab5 we're tired of the journey and the rest because of the chaos in the house. But our sun had some other plans. It was 7 in the morning when rays peeped in our nandu's room disturbing her sleep. She groaned and rolled on the other side. But sun rays we're showing mercy. Finally she gave up and got up. She opened her eyes and she saw Manik sleeping on the couch uncomfortablely. She recalled the events of the previous night. A smile crept on her face. She was thankful to almighty for sending him in her life. But then she could not allow anyone to come close to her. Each time she let some one close to her, she was hurt and badly broken. Each time she suffered from a new wound and it would be deep from the previous one. All this thoughts crossed her mind. She made up her mind to not let him close to her. Though she was thankful to him for whatever he did for her the previous night. She got up and moved towards him and shook him a little from his shoulder.

Nandini- Manik.... Manik( he groaned and hmmed)... Please get up and sleep on the bed. Everyone will be up in sometime. Please uth jao and bed pe jaake soojao.

(He opened his eyes and saw her concerned face and smiled. He wished her morning and moved out of the room yawning. She smiled seeing his antics and went to freshen up).

Hola people!!!! How are you all. Sorry aaj mey late hogae. A short update. I had no time today to write. Ignore grammatic mistakes. Incline votes and comments. And thank you guys for your support and love. My story has been ranked as
#92 in soulmates
#70 in care
#110in manan.
Thank you for your support guys. Means a lot.
Follow me for more updates.

Happy reading ☺️☺️