Nandini: The Sherlock Homes

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Study room
Anurag informs Rohan about Nandini and asks him to call her.

Anurag- le beta bol diya meine. Ab aage bta kya krna chahti hai tu??

Nandini- papa ab aap clients ko call kijea aur dates aage ke krvalejea.

Anurag noddes. Ram was about to say something but Nandini's cell rings stopping him.

Person- hello!!! Nandini mam???

Nandini- hello!!! Yess.... Nandini this side.

Rohan- mam I'm Rohan. Manik sir's p.a. . Mr. Malhotra must would have informed you about me.

Nandini- call me Nandini, Rohan. I know you are a family member.

Rohan- then i would call you bhabi!!! After all you are my brother's soon to be bride.

Nandini- as you wish.... let's come to the point. Rohan i heard you lost the original presentation... what about it's copy??? You must be having one.

Rohan- bhabi we do have... but someone has hacked the laptop too. Enter the wrong password and we loose all the data from it.

Nandini- did you contact an engineer???

Rohan- i did.... but he said there are only 5% chances to recover the data. One mistake and we loose everything.

Nandini- send me the details of your lappy and yess the pendrive was lost from the cabin right??

Rohan- yess bhabi.

Nandini- who is allowed to enter Manik's cabin in his absence??

Rohan- no one except me or uncle.

Nandini- hmm... do me a favour Rohan... please check the cctv fotage. I think the pendrive would have been stolen after office hours. Ask the guard if somebody entered the office after working hours and make sure he opens his mouth. Keep an eye on all the employees who're a part of this project and also the others. We'll definitely find a clue or something.

Ram signalled Nandini to handover her mobile to him. She nodded and gave it to him.

Ram- hello Rohan!!!! Ram this side beta. We are increasing the security system of MI(Malhotra Industries) and yes make sure No one gets to know that we have lost the presentation. Not even the employees assigned in this project.

Rohan- sure uncle!!!! I'll take care.

Saying this he cut the call. Meanwhile Anurag too returns.

Anurag- the clients agreed.

Nandini- great!!!! I need to contact Sahil now...

Ram- Sahil kon???

Nandini- vo he is my friend. He is a computer engineer and a hacker too. Rohan me bola laptop too is hacked jismey MI se related saara data hai. I'll ask for him for a solution. Papa, dad aap Manik ko aur baaki sb ko dekhiya, mey cafe hokr aati hu. Till the time I'll receive the details too.

They nodded and the trio left. Nandini reached Sahil's cafe. She greeted him and informed him about the matter. She then called Rohan and asked him to come on face time as asked by Sahil. They exchanged greetings and Rohan told Sahil about everything.

Sahil- well Rohan!!! You are right. One wrong move and we loose but thinking of the possibilities we can't stop. What if we recover the password???