Face off

Attention guys don't skip this note please: please plug in you ear phone to hear the song and please watch the video carefully. I know everyone would have seen it many times but please observe each and every word of the song plus the act. Also don't miss the dialogues and other words with the lyrics. When you read the lyrics part plug in your earphones to hear the song along side.
____________________________________

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

The party came to an end on a good note. Wishing everyone a "Happy New Year", everyone retired to their respective rooms. Like the previous time, Nandini entered Manik's room. She peeped inside and to her luck, no one was there. She sighed in relief and entered. She heard the sound of water that means Manik was in the shower. She lay on the bed hugging the comforter around herself. She could feel his fragrance around her and sleep took over her unknowingly. Manik came out wiping his hair. He threw the towel somewhere and walked to his bed. He was surprised to see Nandini. He too slid under the cover taking her in his embrace and she snuggled more into him.
____________________________________

Days were passing by and Manan had come close to each other more. They would share every small detail of them with each other. There was no sign of hesitation or awkwardness between them. Manik was the happiest seeing her putting the efforts. But they was not the old lovey- dovey. They would hardly share a kiss or naughtly talks. Manik wanted to give it time. He knew she had realised but the final card was still left. He himself was dieing to get close to her, to hold her in his arms and to behave mischievous around her.

Coming to Harshad fiasco, Fab5 had prepared the song and Dhruv and Ranveer we're working on the dancers.

In an isolated place
Harshad- mujhe jldi he kuch krna hoga. I can't loose the deal. I want Nandini. She's mine, only mine. Uski body, uska sb kuch sirf mera hai, sirf mera. Usspr sirf mera hkk hai. Mein tumhe apna bnakr rahunga Nandini.
____________________________________

Finally it was the "The-day". Karan and Gaurav had gone to Harshad's den to bring back Shreya. Nandini was in the green room all nervous. Manik entered the green room and saw her bitting her nails.

Nandini's dress

Nandini's dress

Manik- kitten....

She turned to him. Her eyes almost teary. He knew she needed to be calmed down and for that he need to cajole her. For a moment, he thought of keeping all the fights aside.

Nandini- mani....

Manik- haa mani ke jaan bolo....

She came to him and hugged him tight. He too wrapped his hands around her.

Nandini- mani mujhe bohot drr lgra hai. Agar meine koe garbar krde toh??? Mujhe nae hoga Manik mein sb kharab krdungi aur phir sb khatam hojaega.