Love you???

Mumbai
Murty Mansion
Nandini woke up early in the morning and saw Manik sleeping cutely with his mouth little open. She kissed the laptop screen and went to freshen up. She completed her daily chores and went down. She then lit diya in Mandir and performed a small pooja as it was 1st day of Navratri and then went to the kitchen. 

Malhotra Mansion
Neyonika was running here and there instructing the servants. She was the most excited soul as her younger son and father-in-law we're coming back and also it was the first festival for his elder son as a couple. Anurag who came back from his daily jogging saw his wife running here and there. He shook his head in disbelief and went to his room  to freshen up.

Manik's apartment
He was sleeping peacefully when his phone's ring disturbed him. Ha picked  the call without seeing who it is...

Conversation
Manik- hello (ha spoke sleepily)

Person- Manik tu abhi tk utha nae??? Time dekh beta.Chl jldi uth aur Malhotra Mansion aaja pooja bhe krne hai.

Manik-  haa mom!!Good morning. Uthta hu thodi deer mein bs 5minutes.

Neyonika- acha thiik hai uth jaana smjha. Mein phone rakhti hu.

He hmmed and keeping the phone aside he again slept. Almost after half an hour his phone again rang

Manik- ab koon hai. ... soone do yrr mom...

Person- Manik

He sat up with a jerk and looked at the caller id.

Manik- Nandini tum

Nandini- ji Mr. Malhotra mein. Uthea Manik 9 bjh rahe hai. Malhotra Mansion nae jaana aapko???

Manik- shit. .. 9 bjh gae. ... Jaan I'll talk to you later...bye.... love you (he spoke hurriedly and cut the call).

On the other side Nandini was shocked to hear 'love you' from him but then she thought he would have spoken in a hurry and chuck it.

Malhota Mansion
Everyone reached Malhotra Mansion and our Manik was also on time. Neyonika saw him entering in a hurry fixing his  shirt. He was talking on his phone which was balanced between his ear and shoulder and his blazer hanging on his other arm. She nodded her head in disbelief at her son. She then eyed Nandini to see his habits. She then went  ahead and signalled him to stop. She then freed his phone and gave it to him. She took his blazer from him and kept it aside. She then fixed his collar and put the calf buttons of his shirt. She left the tie a little loose as there as  still time for office. He passed her a sheepish smile while she glared at him. He ended the call and kissed her cheek and spoke

Manik- I missed  you maa. . (and hugged her).

Neyonika- ht bdmash. Agar time pe uth jaata toh itni hrbdi mein chodi hota.

Manik- acha na mom chodo.  Mujhe bohot bhuuk lgi hai.

Neyonika- pehle pooja phir peet pooja smjha. Chalea sb aajaea pooja krlete hai..

He  made puppy faces but who was he kidding. He made a grumpy face and followed everyone. Cabir patted his back and gave him mera-bhe-yhi-haal-hai-bhai. Nandini came parallel to him and spoke in a whispered tone

Nandini- awww Manik Malhotra ko bhuuk lgi hai. Tch...Tch. ..Tch. ... raat se bhukke hoona... koe baat nae pooja ke baad you eat..

Manik- you will pay for this teasing Ms. Murty. Wait and watch...

Saying this he moved ahead while she chuckled seeing his grumpy face.
After pooja they sat for breakfast while the ladies we're serving the men.