Characters

👑. Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra
28 yrs old guy.
                               A renowned bussiness man, manages Malhotra Group of Industries. CEO of the company. Lead singer of Fab5. Fun loving, cool personality but monster when angry. Loves his princess his sister to the core. Misses his kido alot.

👑 Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy
26 yrs old beatiful angel.
                                                   A renowned surgeon of the town. Has a scary past. Loves her family alot,miss her mumma . A broken soul.

♠️Sayyush Rai as Anurag Malhotra
                                                                           Father of Manik, Ranveer and Mukti. A happy go lucky personality. Loves his wife and children alot. Treats fab5 as his own children.

♠️Kishwar Merchant as Mrs. Neyonika Malhotra.
                      Mother of Manik, Ranveer and Mukti. Loves her family alot. Housewife.

♠️Ayaaz Ahmed as Cabir Dhawan
28 yrs old.
                      Owner of sabras radio. Popular as Rj Cabir. Fun loving personality. Married to love of his life Navya. Soon gonna be a father. Drummer of fab5. Closest to Manik.

♠️Veebha Anand as Navya Cabir Dhawan. 27 yrs old.
                  Cabir's wife, owns a NGO in Mumbai. 5 months pregnant. Best friend of Nandini but lost her contact a few years ago.

♠️Utkarsh Gupta as Dhruv Vedant. 29yrs old.
                 Manik's buddy. A famous dancer of the town. Organises reality show. Sweet and calm. Loves his wife Alia. Singer as well as guitarist of fab5.

♠️Krissan Barito as Alia Dhruv Vedant . 27yrs old.
               Dhruv's wife. Owner of fashion house "MUKALYA". Sweet and kind at heart. Keyboard player of fab5.

♠️Charlie Chauhan as Mukti Malhotra.
25 old.
                Bold and confident. Adopted daughter of Mr.and Mrs. Malhotra. Princess of malhotra house.Lost her parents when she was 2yrs old. Loves abhimanyu alot. In a relationship with him since 6months. Electric guitarist of fab5. Miss her RV bhai.

♠️Zain Imam as Abhimanyu Thakkar 27 yrs old.
         Cardiologist by profession . Rakhi borther and best friend of Nandini. Calls her Baby doll. Knows her reason for her gloominess. Loves his life Mukti to infinity. In a relationship with her since 6months.

♠️Shakti Arora as Ranveer Malhotra. 27yrs old.
         Stays in London . Doing master's in business studies so that he can help his bhai and dad in business. Miss his bunny and family alot.

♠️Karan Kundra as Karan Murty. 30 yrs old.                      
          CEO of Murty Industries. Loves his doll alot but stays away from her in USA with his dad. Misses his late wife Naina Murty and his mom.

♠️Ram Kapoor as Ram Murty.
                                                                Misses his late wife Ishita Murty. Loves his doll nandu alot but keeps her away from him. Stays in USA with his son Karan . Owner of Murty Industries.

♠️Fab5 is a band of 5 bestfriends-- Manik,Cabir,Dhruv,Mukti and Alia.

Some clarifications-
▪️Ishita was Nyeonika's friend cum soulsister. Nyeonika and Anurag often visit Nandini who is currently living in Banglore.
▪️Nandini used to stay with her grandmother who she used to call Amms in Bangalore but after her death she lives alone.
▪️Neyonika and Anurag love her like their own daughter. She calls Neyonika as Neyoma .
▪️Nandini and her father and brother are in contact . They send her money every month. They shifted to USA after Ishita 's death and Nandini stayed back with her Amms. They meet twice or thrice a year or on occasions.
▪️Pia is Manik and Ranveer's little sister. She was Ranveer's twin sister and ladli of her Manu bhai.

Here I go with the introduction. I'll update the 1st part soon guys. Hope u enjoy~ Palak.