10. Show you

I blush and quickly thank him for his complement. And then stupidly add, “You have really nice eyes, too.”

“Yeah, but yours are beautiful.” I have no choice but to believe what he’s saying, he looks so lost looking into them. “They’re so…grey.”

“No they’re not, they’re blue.”

“Grey,” he says stubbornly.

“Blue.”

“Grey.”

“Fine, just shut up.”

“I win.” He gives me a smug smile.

“You’re such a child,” I tease him. Just as we both had started to laugh, Zayn comes bursting in through the door with a huge smile on his face.

The smile quickly turns into frown as soon as he takes in the view before him. “What the hell? Ally said…I thought I would find you both naked.” He sighs in disappointment.

He thought Harry and I had slept together and apparently so did everybody else, because they soon followed Zayn. Niall and Summer instantly look surprised and my brother just bursts into laughter.

“I can’t believe you guys thought Mia and Harry…God you guys really are clueless,” John says catching his breath from laughing so much.

“What are you doing in my house anyway?” Harry asks, getting angry.

“We were too drunk to leave last night.” Niall shrugs.

“Okay, so you can leave now.” Harry glares at Zayn who was about to seat on the bed.

“Alright, alright,” Zayn says before leaving with Niall. John and Summer stay and he lays down next to me, so that I’m in the middle, between him and Harry.

Summer moves to lay on top of him, but he stops her by saying, “You should go too, Summer. I’ll call you later.” She looks really pissed and I expect her to start yelling or something, but she just huffs and walks away.

I break the silence between the three of us. “John, will you please tell Harry that I have blue eyes?”

Before John even has a chance to respond, Harry sits up and pouts at me. “You already agreed with me, you can’t take it back.”

“I only agreed so you would shut up,” I say, frustrated.

“An agreement is an agreement,” Harry states matter of factly. Smartass.

“Who cares?” John speaks, sounding exhausted.

“Well somebody is in a crappy mood.” I smirk, because for some reason I’m in a great mood. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Harry seems to be opening up to me and we might just become really good friends. And I definitely need more of those in my life.

“Yeah, maybe it’s because unlike you, I had to be around annoying people.”

“You could’ve just joined us.” Harry shrugs.

“One of us had to keep an eye on the party.” John closes his eyes and he looks like he might fall asleep. I have no idea why he is so tired, because everybody else was at the party like him and they looked the same, maybe a little hangover, but not as tired as him.

Suddenly a phone starts ringing and John groans begging us to stop it. Harry mumbles a ‘F.uck’ before getting up and picking up his phone. I find it strange that he leaves the room to get the call, but maybe it’s because he doesn’t wanna bother my brother.