Rapid fire?

Shivaay comes back home at 12 am. Annika still awake and checking all her purchased dresses and material clothes. she feels so excited which is greatly being admired by Shivaay who is leaning himself against the door. she feels so excited and contented. The best thing for a husband is admiring his wife's beauty and excitement surreptitiously.

then, Annika swirls herself after wearing the beautiful peacock green and white studded with pearls lenga . while she swirls, she sees Shivaay who is completely lost looking at her. annika stops swirling and gets amused.

Annika: Shivaay, when did you come?

Shivaay: a while ago.

Annika: why are you standing there ? come in na

Shivaay: was about to enter, but completely lost in admiring your beauty . well, looks like heavy purchasing had been done. How much it costs then?

Annika: SHould i tell? haha..let it be my secret then.

Shivaay : Glad that you are happy with your stuffs . Price is just the number Annika, what matters me the most is your happiness okay! so, dont tight the belt much while shopping, choose whatever you like, don't count on the price.

Annika: seems like you are asking me to be extragavant?

Shivaay: absolutely not my dear. because i know well about you. You are not someone who is a shopping freak all the time.you have your own time frame of shopping. So far that i remember, this is your second shopping after marriage isnt? so, thats y i encouraged you to choose whatever that u like the most, dont be so calculative in choosing your favorite otherwise you would have to regret of not choosing your favorite okay!

Annika: ware va, seems like you know about me too!

Shivaay: ofcourse i know about you Annika. its been 3 months of our marriage, how could i not know about my dear wife? dont you know about me too?

Annika: yeah...errr.i guess i know about you too...

shivaay: why are you being so hesitant now? seems like we should have a rapid fire section between us now.

annika : Rapid fire section? that will be completely fun. lets do it now!

Shivaay: Are u insane? its 12.30 am now!

Annika: i dont care about the time. lets do it now! i will bring two cups of coffee for us. You get freshen up first and wait for me at poolside. lets create our moment again!

Shivaay: i fell in my own trap! i should have sealed my lips just now!

Annika: come on Shivaay, for my sake? haan?

Annika says this by romantically snakes her hand around his neck and draws pattern on his back. She nods her head positively and makes a cute pout makes Shivaay lost into her again. He finally has to say Yes seeing his wife's pretty pesters .

Shivaay wears his black kurta and waits for Annika at the round table beside the pool. Annika comes with two of of his favorite expresso. she sits opposite him and both of them respond to the smell of freshly brewed coffee by taking in the aroma and take the first sip.

Annika raises her eye brow : Shall we start?

Shivaay: hmmm. who takes the lead?

Annika : me...

Shivaay: carry on.

Annika: okay, let me start... When is the first time that you liked me?

Shivaay cocks his eyes to Annika: first time? this is difficult question i should say!