I am always there for you

That morning, Annika still has that resentment. Just that she can't accept shivaay is doing such to her. Shivaay wakes up like a normal husband who didn't have any arguments left with his wife. He didn't even try to convince her. This is first time ever annika wakes up with heat of argument that which shivaay didn't think to reconcile it. Annika gives a strong glare to him and takes her towel to get freshen up. Shivaay cant stop laughing seeing his lady love on angry mode. He admires at one side. Don't know which courage that gives him a strong confidence that Annika can't never get mad on him. He knows she is composed and she will never spark her anger on him. Then, she gets ready.

Shivaay wants to tease her.

Shivaay: will you be late later?

While brushing her hair and gets annoyed with his question,

Annika: haan. Maybe. You?

Shivaay: I will be late too because I have on call.

Annika gets really annoyed.
Annika pov
So he will not come today? He will not come for me! I am going to sing on the stage and he will not be there for me! That's my fate! Should not expect this much! This is what I hate! Defeat to my hope! Shivaay, when I am in between of your profession, u can't ever chose me! That's the truth and I need to accept it. In a way, I shouldn't blame you alone. You are very responsible and your patients are very lucky to have you. I am sorry, I didn't mean to be selfish by making you irresponsible. Yes, I should understand you too. Never mind, take you time.

Shivaay: Annika, what are u thinking of?

Annika gets jerk from her thoughts

Annika: nothing. I am okay.

Shivaay: Annika, u texted me that you are going to sing for a event in your collage? I just read it. All the best yarr.

Hearing this really cooked and boiled up her raging anger. Like how could he be so relaxed in hearing that his wife can sing that too for the first time he hears that?

Annika: Ouh. So this is your reaction?

Shivaay crooks his eyebrows and making a baffled face

Shivaay: then how should I react?
Annika gets gush with her anger and she turns towards him. Looking at him with raging anger. She beats him on his chest. Then she leaves. But before she steps out of the room, shivaay calls her.

Shivaay: hey Annika.

Annika stops and turns towards him.

Annika: what?

Shivaay: are u angry on me?

Annika: angry on you for what? I am normal and fine.

Shivaay: then why u beat me?

Annika: just. Why don't I have rights to do that?

Shivaay: hey , why are u going into that? I didn't even say about rights at all.

Annika: shivaay please. I have nothing to say about this to u. Tell me if there is an important thing otherwise I have to go. I have some works to do.

Shivaay understands her level of tolerance. Annika can be patience till the level that she can tolerate. If she really gets annoyed that she could express the words that might hurt him. So , he thinks better he gives some space for her because he knows no matter what , when seeing his surprise, she will be definitely get amazed. He quickly called Tia and asked her to set up a plan of wearing white and yellow themed clothes so that his gift would be needed for Annika. Tia agreed.

Shivaay sees Annika is busy preparing sandwich for the breakfast. Shivaay decides to tease her from behind. He hugs her back and stubble on her shoulder. Annika lifts her shoulder which makes shivaay lifts up his stubble too.