Shivika wedding

shivaay and Annika partially said okay to their respective family, so the elders decided to held a court marriage and also privately custom marriage. They arrange it in 2 days. Even Harsvardan feels that  too early but in consideration of Dadi's health condition so they are okay to do the marriage in rush. Annika also strictly says that she doesn't want any grand wedding so that's y they arranged for a court marriage. Dadi is a person who gives importance to the customs and tradition so private wedding in custom tradition held between them.

During the court marriage, that's the first day of shivaay meets with Annika. Shivaay dressed in black kurta and he reluctantly goes to the registration court office and that's for his wedding.

He knows nothing will change his life

He knows nothing will change his life. His life will remain the same as he is now. But he feels he should talk with the bride (Annika) to clear up few things, he should tell that she should expect nothing from him because he is not in a state of accepting this marriage wholeheartedly and to move on with this life. He feels insecure where Annika could lose his life due to live as his wife because he is an unfortunate man. His unlucky fate could affect her as well. He wants to tell her that he she doesn't like this marriage then she could free herself or if she accepts with full of her consent also, she should not have any fake hope on Shivaay. With much of thoughts in his mind, Shivaay brings Dadi in rolling chair, Dadi feels so happy as she is going to witness Het Billu 's marriage. Finally , his life is going to turn like a new leaf. She hopes good things to happen in his life. New illuminating shine will bright his life. She sees Annika dressed in black and purple lenga

 She sees Annika dressed in black and purple lenga

Annika enters the hall with confused state. What's going on in her life? The next few minutes , she will be a wife of Shivaay. She is no more Miss Annika. Her whole life is going to change. She is going to live in different atmosphere. She will be living alone without her parents by her side. After this, all of her days will be together with her husband.

Annika pov.
Am I doing right? Am I making a wrong decision? Should I proceed or not? Everything will be changing after this! I don't know who is he? How is he? What if he affects the decisions in my life? What if he demands me a lot? What if he is not sportive or expects me to be a typical wife? No... I never wished to have such life partner. I am willing  to get marry but I definitely is not ready to be a wife!!!! What should I do? Should I tell him? I think I should tell him that don't expect anything from me aftermath wedding as I consider nothing from this marriage.