Annika's confession🥰

Annika sits near the pool with very angry mood she curses Shivaay for jumping into conclusion especially how on earth he could assume that she would choose Daksh over him?

annika's pov

what does this Dumb Singh Oberoi think about himself? how could he think i love Daksh? i am here doing all with love for him! he thinks that i do that for friendship! how he did love Mallika? doesnt he know how to differentiate people that loves him or assume him as friend? i admit i shouldnt express my hate on him at the first day of our marriage! he only remembers that till now! dont he remember my care and concern with love after that! why dont he just get that i only love him know? i wonder whether he really loves me or not!! will he think me as a friend till the end? i wont care after this! if he really loves me, then let him propose to me first! till that i wont talk to him! i wont! i will not! let him be as what he want, what he thinks!!!!

saying this Annika gets up in very angry face and she completely pisses off that night. shivaay looks upon her at living room, but she royally ignores his look, she even glares angrily as she would have rip his bones to him that makes him gulps his saliva with baffled look. like how is he going to convince her? first time, he is seeing the angry Annika. Annika joins Pranavi dadi in her room.

Annika's dad , Harsvardan comes to home. shivaay greets him.

shivaay : papa, come in papa. how are you papa? sorry, u have come for me just this far.

Harsvardan : areey, beta. no problem at all. i can understand your urgency as well. I have bought a farm house as u asked beta. i have put the document in this envelope. later you have a look with that okay

Shivaay: okay papa. you may keep this with you papa. because she is pissed off with me so far, if i go infront of her with this document , she will spark her anger on me without even considering my gift . so, u give this to her papa.

Harsvardan: OOuh hoo.. (he smirks pitiful at Shivaay), that would be even difficult to convince her beta. dont worry, leave her alone for sometime. She will settle herself. You can do any justice when she is very angry. She will lost her mental stability when she is angry but don't worry, she is very matured girl, she will reside herself quickly. Just give her sometime. Btw, where is your Dadi? We would celebrate her birthday shortly okay? I have done with the arrangements. Soon, we would do the celebration and sort out this problem.

Shivaay: is it papa? I didn't know that. She knows how I would get angry but I didn't know about her angry. She is raging out completely. Dadi is in her room papa. You may meet her. Okay papa, we can celebrate later. Hopefully she will be okay later.

Harsvardan: don't worry beta. Okay, I want to meet your Dadi. Where is mera ma?

Shivaay: pranavi Dadi is with Annika I guess at her room. Okay papa.

Harsvardan : okay beta shivaay. You go and get ready. Everything will be fine .

Shivaay: ek second , may I call you papa right?

Harsvardan: hey beta. What's this request at all. I don't have son, and I am very happy to see my son in law to call me papa. I am very much happy. U can call me papa.

Shivaay: thanks papa. I feel like talking to my own papa now. Thanks papa. Feeling so relieved now.

Pranavi Dadi asks annika to get ready because her father says want to have a celebration. She asks Annika not to think about anything, she asks her to get ready.

Annika wears the black, white stripes and pink mixed saree. She gets ready. Comes to the living hall. Greets her father. She takes blessing from her father, and her mother cake after a while as she goes to buy few things for her daughter, so she arrives a while later, blessings from her pyaari Dadi and Kalyani Dadi as well. She looks at shivaay but royally ignores him as she still can't forget the incident. His stupid decision still rings in her mind. But, he looks so handsome that night, with his black shirt. She couldn't take her eyes off from admiring him. But, this Cold War between them can't leave her anger behind too.