A night with you along the stars

Shivaay wakes up early in the morning. He gets ready and tucks in his shirt. He wants to wear a grey shirt which bought by his lady love.

He just can't wait to meet her. A night without her is completely like a hell for him. He was having struggle to sleep well yesterday. Annika 's warm hug is completely a major missing for him.

Annika: good morning. I am on the way Barista. See you there.

Shivaay gets elated reading her message.

Shivaay: I am done too. Will be there in ten minutes time.

Annika reaches first to the cafe. As usual, traffic jam in Mumbai makes shivaay to get annoyed and irritated. Somehow, he is late for 15 minutes. He quickly parks the car and enters the cafe. His eyes wandering around the cafe. He doesn't want to text first as she would get little upset and feels like waiting long for him. So, he didn't text first and he searches her. That's Annika, sitting in the corner with her lose hair, white salwar and as usual looking drop dead gorgeous with minimal make up. She brings tote bag as well, maybe she has to attend college. He just hopes she isn't late for her college. As usual, he prepares his mind to pacify her so that she won't complain or miffed him for being late.

He walks near her, hugs her from the back. Annika startled and says "shivaay, what are you doing? Leave me.. people might see us"

Saying this, she gets up and turns towards him.

She smiles seeing him but her faces changes into a strong glare. He understands that she got little irritated for making her wait for 20 minutes.

Shivaay holds his ears and says "sorry, traffic sucks"

Annika smirks seeing his husband who quickly giving an explanation by just understanding her glare.

Annika: that's okay. My class is at 10am. So, not it's just 8.30am. No problem.

Shivaay sighs in a deep breath. And he quickly pulls her for a tight hug. He doesn't care whether he is in the cafe, he hugs her infront of other people. All that he knows is to show her how much he missed her absence yesterday. He just wants to cage her in his arms as her absence really affects and matters him the most yesterday. Only he knows about his those little tears under pillow when he misses her.

Annika couldn't utter any words, she just feels his warmth of hug. She knows he really missed her as the way he texted her and the voice tone when she had conversation with him really indicated that he was missing her. But, still, she feels awkward to show intimacy with her own husband infront of the public. Like, Annika is a kind of introvert and she is not that much of PDA person. While being in his arms caving  hug  , her eyes wandering around the surrounding and she sees some people are watching Over them too.

Annika (pats his shoulder) : shivaay, public is watching us. Shall us.

Shivaay: so what? I am hugging my wife with full of rights. What's wrong?

Annika: but I am feeling not comfortable. We shall do this at home. But not here.

Shivaay breaks the hug: Annika, why are you feeling shy with this? Biwi ho tum meri. I don't feel any awkward to show intimacy with my own wife infront of others. Do you?

Annika: I am not too. Because I can do anything with my husband. But I just prefer to be in a private manner.

Shivaay : okay. Since you insist. But before that, let me do something.

Annika crooks her eye brows: what?

Shivaay quickly plants his kisses on her cheeks and forehead , he manages to peck on her lip before Annika could guess his next move. Annika gets stunned and bewildered seeing Shivaay's love expressing acts.