I want you all night long ❤️

Annika and Shivaay are sleeping soundly near the pool. It's 5am in the morning, Shivaay feels little shivering as sleeping in the dawn so, he feels cool. He then wakes up Annika. As expected, Annika isn't an easy girl to be waken up in one call. But she is early riser if she wakes up by her own.

Shivaay: Annika... hey. Wake up. Let's go to room before anyone sees us. Annika.

Annika frowns while crooking her face.

Annika: shivaay. I want to sleep.

Shivaay: Annika, listen to me. We promised to sleep in the room before anyone else wakes up.

Annika (while sleeping) : no. I won't. You go and sleep. Don't disturb me. Let me sleep here.

Shivaay: Annika, don't be stubborn.

Annika: let me sleep. Please.

Shivaay: you are impossible Annika. Kya karoon meh? No other way, have to do this.

He slides his hand down to her waist and head, lifts her up in bridal style and carefully places her on the bed. While carrying her up, he sighs "luckily she is not heavy enough, hope she will maintain her weight like this in future as well"

He wraps up all the comforter, pillow and blanket. Then he also sleeps with her for another 2 hours.

Sunshine enters through the windows, the reflection of light wakes them up. Shivaay opes his eyes and stretches his arms. He gets down of the bed and does a slight warm up as he has body aches due to sleeping on the floor. That's first time for him to be sleeping on floor with just a comforter yet it was indeed a good night for him as he enjoyed sleeping with his lady on his arm. The most captivating moment was he waking up by having his eyes hooked on Annika's beautiful sleeping face.

Annika wakes up too.

Annika while wandering her hands around the bed and looks at shivaay who is making some stretches near the window.

Annika: good morning

Shivaay: good morning.

Annika gets baffled seeing herself on the bed. Like how on earth she could be sleeping on the bed as they were sleeping near the pool?

Annika: areey... how could I be here?

Shivaay: I don't know. Ouh ya. Both of us were sleeping near the pool. I woke up and saw you were no there by my side. Then when I came here, you were sleeping on the bed. This is so unfair Annika. You said you wanna sleep near the pool by watching stars then you sneakily came to sleep on bed. You could have called me to sleep as well na? My back is aching now.

Annika cocks her eye and gets jaw dropped.

She screams : what? I was sleeping on bed? You were sleeping there? Like how could have it been shivaay? How can I be there?

Shivaay: how do I know? I thought u woke up and went to room.

Annika gets baffled: no shivaay. Why should I leave you alone there? I was really feeling so good and had the good night sleep by sleeping on your arm. I even felt I was enjoying my deep slumber when I woke up thinking that I was sleeping on your arm?

Shivaay: but I felt alone when I woke up seeing you were not by my side. Or do you have somnambulism ?

Annika: shivaay don't be crazy. What's the connection between bully and sleeping on bed?

Shivaay chuckles while placing his hand on his temple and one hand on his waist : Annika, it's not bullying. It's somnambulism. It's called sleeping walking disorder. Do you have that problem? My god Annika, seriously? You have that disorder? That's so difficult to overcome. My gosh, Annika, imagine if u do like this during our suhagraat? That's incredible!