That little amused moment for her

Shivaay really appreciates Annika's thought of care as she brings the breakfast and even had with him. Samar was off today so shivaay feels quite alone. Luckily he had Annika for sometime. He really could feel the realization of how important is Annika for him. A wife does so much for husband's well being. Their endless care, concern and incredible insecurities. Shivaay appreciates her presence in his life a lot. It's been very long time since he texted her over phone. He feels little guilty of being like so ignoring her while having her presence. He doesn't want to have that granted feel as when she is away from him, all these ignorance acts haunt him back.

Shivaay: Hye, in the class now? How's class going?

A sudden buzz of her phone makes her feel jerk like her instincts starts to think on who could message her at this time? She sees shivaay's name on home screen. Her eyes widen and cock out in an excitement.
She feels so happy and contented to have a message popped out from him. This is what she has been craving all day long. Atleast to have his attention in the midst of his busy schedule. Then, She replies him.

Annika: I can't express how excited I am to have this text from you. What brings a sudden change? Feels good. And yeah, in the class now. Going on good too. So, how's work? Is that patient still murmurs about that nurse to you?

Shivaay: haha, you are always on my mind darling. Just that I couldn't express it out due to much clogged up things. Haha, you still didn't get over from that story? She did little funny things just now. Will share that once I back tonight. Guess the nurse is keeping her patience level too high . Hopefully she didn't get burst out in anger.

Annika: is it? Can't wait to hear that story. Finally, you are gossiping too.. so, this is what happens when Samar is with you? Gossiping about patients and nurses! Cheapde!

Shivaay: but guy's gossip is little different! Not like you girls! Always point on someone! Haha. Ouh yah, should inform Samar about your decision!

Annika blinks her eyes many times and thinks of what decision.

Annika: my decision? About what?

Shivaay: errr. You didn't remember? Since when you are having memory loss! Wanna tell him About your decision in stopping our intimacy and u said to resume it back during the most waited vacation! He will be definitely feeling sad on behalf of me.. hmm

Annika gets shocked and annoyed with Shivaay's cheap thought.

Annika: you cheapde! Will you share all these stuffs with your friend? Dare you to share about this to him! Will definitely chop you into pieces ! I will never let you even touch me then! Dare you again!

Shivaay laughs alone while reading Annika's sarcastic reply as his that single text has reduced the level of tolerance and increased her annoyance in the middle of the her class. He couldn't think of the reply so he just replied her with ....

Shivaay: ha... ha.... ha....

Annika: what ha ha ha? Do u find I am joking now? Am I a joker? I seriously will do okay! Don't you dare to test me !!

Shivaay: cool baby. Cover your red cheeks.

Annika: I don't care okay! Not at all! How could you have such cheap thoughts haa?