Shivaay reciprocates

Shivaay brings that breakfast carrier to hospital. For the first time, after Dadi, he feels someone really cares for him.
Shivaay pov
Don't know why Annika suddenly behave like caring on me? She says not to expect anything from this marriage but she is the one who gives her hand for friendship. But , I can't deny her request.

Shivaay is very busy as he has many routines to do today and he can't have that breakfast. He has many patients appointment . Luckily his on call is cancelled. So, he could go to home earlier. But, he feels sad for not having breakfast that prepared by Annika. So he decides to throw as if he brought back home that bread, it might hurts her. So, he brings an empty Tupperware as Annika could assume that he has eaten up.
While his way back home, he goes to the beach. Pondering about his life then, now and how would be in future. Memories with his parents, friends, Mallika replayed in his mind. He cries. He was very strong guy then. Now , he is the lowest strength for himself!

After long thinking, he shrugs off all his throughout as sunsets

After long thinking, he shrugs off all his throughout as sunsets. It shows 7.30pm. 3 hours passed just by sitting and thinking his past life memories. That were both given him a happy and immense painful! He decides not to have alcohol anymore! On his way, he sees the club that he used to go till yesterday, but after Annika's crystal clear stern words and advices, especially that slaps, he decided not to do that anymore!

When shivaay enters the house, Dadi and Annika seems to be laughing while watching a movie. After along time, Dadi is laughing . She is entertained by someone (Annika) beside her. Shivaay has a chuckles on his face to see his Dadi is completely fine and spending her time . He remembers the Dadi that he used to see in Oberoi Mansion.

Dadi greets billu, Dadi feels happy by heart as she sees her Billu comes to house in a normal state. Yes, he didn't drink or consume alcohol today.

Shivaay: Dadi? How are you now? How's heart ? Aching? And had ur dinner? Medicine?

Dadi: areyyy, ask one by one Na. I am fine now billu. After enough sleep, now didn't feel any ache. Billy, we are waiting for you. Let's eat.

The dinner is chapati and dhal. Annika made chappati and Dadi makes dhal. It's very surprising for Annika to see herself cooking.

After freshen up, shivaay sits in the dinner with them. They have little chat. Dadi goes into room to have her medicine. Shivaay is still at the table, biting and chewing each bite slowly. He couldn't believe to see a sudden change in himself. Everyday, he skips dinner as he consumes alcohol. He properly would take his lunch at hospital along his could say best friend 'Samar'. Otherwise, he would just skip his dinner and goes to club. But now he is sitting with Annika to have dinner. Annika starts her conversation with Shivaay.
Annika: shivaay... did u have the breakfast?

Shivaay (feels choked) : ehem ehem. Yeah. That's nice and thanks.

Annika: Ouh, so U had it?
Shivaay: yes.