Shivaay tries to stay away from Annika?🙎🏼‍♂️

After a deep slumber, Shivaay wakes up in the morning. He opens up his eyes and finds Annika sleeping beside him. He widens his eyes. He recalls the last night incident . He feels little embarrassed to fall weak infront of Annika. What would she thought on him? First time, he cried like a kid infront of her .. isn't she would thought that he is a weak, low or down person? This irked him a lot. But he appreciated her concern. When seeing him fall down or screamed, she immediately woke up and came to him. She got him up, pacified him. She said a lot of things to him. He gets scared to see Annika gets closer with him. He feels that maybe she comes closer to him as the sympathy feel. He scares Annika falls sympathy on him just like Mallika did previously . This is not good for Annika. He doesn't want to be closer bond with Annika. It's like opposing his purpose of marriage. He doesn't want to live a husband and wife relationship. So, he decides to stay away from her. He scares that he would fall on her because he admires her too, he scares she would fall for him because she strictly said don't expect anything from this marriage.  He also scares only he has grown such feelings on her but maybe she is just as friendly. He doesn't want to take any advantage in this. Maybe she is just as a friend. He should nothing expect more. He shouldn't behave that down infront of her. He also scares the closeness of her to him might harm her because of his unfortunate charm...

He gets up and freshen up. Actually he gets up earlier that day. He wanted to wall himself. He doesn't want to have much interactions with her. Annika wakes up and sees the view of Shivaay getting ready infront of the mirror. She wakes up and sits on the bed. Rubbing her eyes like a kid gives a cute look for shivaay. Shivaay observes her from the mirror.

Annika: good morning.

Shivaay: hmmm..

Annika knows that last night incident might have impacted deeply on him.because his slow and sunken voice proves that . He said he met his mom in dreams. That would be really painful because he has seen his mom's presence and just for a while which she is no more on earth. He can't have a hug of his mother. He virtually seen his mother. It's hard from him to forget whatever happened yesterday. She decides not to provoke up anything. Just casually she wants to speak up so that he assumes nothing happened .

Annika:Areey...can utter good morning na? It's just two words. Say, good morning.

Shivaay(reluctantly smiles) : good morning.

Annika: why are u getting up early? Wait for 10minutes, I will get the breakfast ready.

Shivaay: no Annika. It's already late. I might have many appointments pending. I have to manage everything. Samar is off today. I got to manage his patients as well. So can't have breakfast. Don't strain urself. I know when to eat.

Annika: but I said wait. At least I will pack the food for you. It's the final word. No more changes or arguments.

Shivaay shrugs his shoulder. She starts to demand him. For a good purpose but he is reluctant to see such changes of her. He wishes she could be the arrogant Annika that he knows at the first day. Her friendly approach makes him to feel uneasy. As he scares something more that friendship feel could grow in him. He wants to get rid of it. He scares he would need Annika 's companion to be strong. He feels worry if he has to depend on her to be strong, just like he became strong by having Mallika.

Shivaay quickly gets ready and goes to meet Dadi. He informs to Dadi that he will be having an on call today. Asks her not to wait for him. He actually indirectly wants to tell Annika. He just looks at Annika but Annika stops him.
Annika: shivaay, this is the food.

Shivaay: hmm.

Annika: shivaay wait.
Annika gets inside the room and bring the pack of all the stuffs that she bought and hand over to him.