Insecurities feel in shivaay

Shivaay walks to his Dadi who is sitting on the bench. After 3 years, this is the first time that he is going to talk with his Dadi heart to heart. He wants to confess everything to Dadi. He now trust that fate has ruined his life not his unlucky charm. He completely mesmerized with Annika's words as Dadi was very strong just because for shivaay. But shivaay failed to win over his Dadi.

Dadi sits on the bench, fiddling her fingers because she scares of what would happen to shivaay after seeing this park, reminiscing Mallika's memories. To her surprise, her billu comes to meet her. Shivaay sits beside her. Placing his hand over Dadi's arm. Dadi sees her Billu. After few years, that's the first time , Dadi sees her Billy's face in much closer and that too, with full of emotions. She hopes billu is okay.

Annika feels not to disturb their conversation, so she decides for a walk around the park.

Shivaay: sorry Dadi. Sorry for everything. I just realized that u have been my pillar of strength after my parents's death, and Mallika's death but I ignored you because I thought my unlucky charm will also harm you. Today I realized that u have been always with me Dadi. But I didn't respect you Dadi. I ignored, I chose wrong way but u never hated me Dadi. Thanks dadi, without you I would be an orphan Dadi. U have been always with me Dadi, but I didn't realized your presence. Now Annika realizes me everything. The way she explains me opened my eyes and mind Dadi. U were very strong after papa's death just because of me. I fall so weak and forget to live my life. You have corrected everything for me but I just avoided everything. I didn't want even to become a doctor, but u have given the courage to be a doctor. After Mallika's death, I forget to live Dadi. Thanks to u Dadi. U made me back. This marriage, with Annika by my side, she explains, demonstrate and trust me a lot Dadi. I thought to never marry and I just felt hate to marry but because of ur health condition, I agreed. Now, I am feeling contented and grateful for this bond Dadi.

Dadi: billu. After years, I am hearing your voice. U never tried to talk with me , but now u sit beside me and talking. I can't be happier than this moment puthar. I am very happy to see my shivaay is back. He is returning to me. I am very happy to see u billu. I really want you billu. Billu, I thought u won't accept this marriage, but luckily, u did and now u accept Annika as well. She done a lot to us billu. She leaves her family, her dreams, she married you without knowing whom you are, how you are, she respected me a lot although she had to married just because of me,but she never shown her annoyance to me. We are very lucky to get a bahu like her. She is completely amazing billu. Takkar ka bahu. She is just like pinky. I see another pinky through her . Acha, now, u listen, forget ur past, live your present. Be a good husband to Annika okay?

Shivaay: you are right Dadi. We should try to forget the pain. Even now, I am preparing myself to come out from the pain. So will I. But Dadi, I don't know whether Annika accepts this bond or not. Maybe she do this all for the friendship bond?

Dadi: aah? Friendship bond? Yeh kya bagvaas bolere app billu? How can a married woman become a friendship bond with her own husband? She is your wife, that too, with full of rights. And u too. Try to talk with her, live together and faster give me a chotti billu.

Shivaay : Dadi.... acha chalo. Let's go Dadi.

Dadi: no shivaay. I am feeling very happy to see u , my old shivaay after these years, so let me go for a short walk . U go and find Annika. Later we go then.

Shivaay leaves Dadi. He goes to find Annika. He sees Annika from a short distance is standing near a tree and talks with a man.He walks towards her.

While walking around, Annika sees a pond near a tree. She looks into the pond, green water with small fish inside. There are many lilies around the pond. She is completely mesmerized into the nature. Suddenly, someone pats her shoulder. Annika turns around and shocks to see that face again in her life! The face that she doesn't want to see is again infront of her!!!