Shivaay cares for his Annika ❤️

Shivaay: with whose permission did you attend the hospital's call and answered like that? How dare you Annika? With what basis of right did you do this! Did I tell you that I am having fever? I am not that weak okay! Don't assume that I am weak enough! And what rights are you exercising on me now? Who are you to take decision on behalf of myself in my personal space especially my profession? I didn't give this rights to anyone! Just don't claim a rights as a wife just because I started to have a friendly bond with you. Just because world's sight we are husband and wife , each of us know where and how do we live in each other way. Just like I didn't interfere in your life decisions, you better stay away! Don't force ur rights on me! Just irritated! 

He enters to his room back and gets freshen up. His anger doesn't seem to be cool off. He knows why he vented out because that patients' conditions. He has promised them that he will be incharge if their delivery especially through must ensure they to have normal delivery. He just still murmurs Annika. He doesn't realize how much he has hurt her just now.

Annika feels shocked to hear from shivaay's mouth. First time she is witness his venting out anger on him. What's her fault in this? For her, shivaay is important more than anything! Why should she care on the patients? She wants a doctor to be healthy so that he can treat others too. Her innocence thoughts lead a hatred and heated arguments! She didn't say anything, she doesn't want to make the situation worse. She can't do nothing, rather than crying! This is why she doesn't want to get married! She wants to live her life independently! She gets hurt with each and every words of him! He didn't have any feelings on her! He just sees her as his friend that's all! Annika just overreacted  to him! What's wrong if she claims wife's rights? After she is his wife na!!!! She cries and walks away to the balcony near their dining table. That balcony has curtains and sliding door so really can't see if someone standing outside. Annika stands at the corner of the balcony and cries.

Annika : what is my wrong? What's wrong if I concerned about him? He was too friendly in these few days right? He did everything as I requested. Why not this? He could have explained nicely right? Even my parents didn't vent out like this!!! Why he said such things? People say, when someone in anger, they will blurts out the truth! So, shivaay doesn't have any feelings for me! He doesn't accept this marriage! He wants to live his own life and do I? So, all these days, the care and concern that I showed to him? It's not fake! It's not just a friendly care! Yes , I have feelings for him! I have grown such feelings for him! But maybe that's not love? But I respect this bond! I respect this marriage! But for him, this marriage is just a witness for the world? I didn't expect this from shivaay! That's okay, I shouldn't interfere in his life right? So will I. I will never talk, chat, care about him anymore. He says I am exercising force and compulsion on him na? Okay, I will stay away as he wishes. I won't prepare breakfast for him!

She cries silent near the balcony,. Shivaay gets ready quickly and he wants to leave the house. He thought Annika is not at home so he just locks the sliding door of the balcony and slams the door hardly! Idiot shivaay, should he has thought on where would she go? Shouldn't he recall the rights and at least find her to say bye? He just goes and takes a taxi.

Annika cries then she feels tired of crying. She turns to look at the sliding door which is closed. She gets flabbergasted and thinking what might have happened! Oh not again! What if the door is locked? She has no keys with her.. the rain starts to pour down! Annika starts to knock the sliding doors. She slaps the door hardly! Harder! Hardest! To her dismay, none saves her! The rain started to fall down more heavily. Annika is getting drenched due to the heavy drizzles. She seeks for help. None could know or hear due to heavy raining!

Annika pats the sliding door heavily. She passes out by lying on the balcony floor. She gets unconscious.

Shivaay done the normal delivery successfully for three of the patients. He has mild headache and fever but he doesn't care about that because his profession comes first before anything. Then he returns to his cabin. He completes the report for those ladies. After that, he looks up at the Buddha Statue. He remembers Annika. He knows Annika didn't do any mistakes but she shouldn't impose a decision on behalf on him. These three ladies personally requested Dr shivaay to be incharge during their delivery. He feels guilty as he should have explained her in a smooth way rather than venting out. More over, she innocently takes concern on him. He should have appreciated her concern rather than degrading or hurting her with the words that should not be uttered! He just lost temper. He realizes how hurt would she be.