103 Abduction (2)

"What?!" Wei couldn't believe his hears when he heard that Wu Xingxie had been abducted. With her skills, it shouldn't be easy for anyone to kidnap her.

Yet, an ominous feeling overwhelmed him as he thought of the unthinkable.

"Impossible...." Wei kept telling himself but he knew something bad had happened.

He didn't even say another word, leaving his post silently to take care of the matter. This was much more important than anything else right now. He couldn't waste a second.

Even if he had to travel worlds to find her, he'd gladly accept any obstacles that came his way.

***
After hours of searching, there were no signs of Wu Xingxie so Wei returned to her chambers.

Yuyan and Wu Xuan were crying their eyes out.
To keep the Wu family from finding out, they gave the excuse of mourning for Wu Xingxie who had married and was no longer with them.

"I'm sorry, I failed to protect her. Someone like me is not worthy to be Wu Xingxie's bodyguard." Wei lamented, but he had not given up. He'd search anywhere to find her.

"Wei gege, Jie is fine right? Nothing happened to her rignt?" Wu Xuan asked, thinking of the worst that could happen.

"No.... Eldest Miss is strong. She wouldn't allow herself to get..." Yuyan found herself unable to finish the sentence as Xu Zhuhong entered the room.

"Xing'er is fine. We have to have faith in her. Whoever kidnapped her must be no ordinary person or group to leave no traces of who they are behind." She calmly told them despite her own worries inside.

"Wei, do you have any ideas on who could be behind all this?" She turned to him and asked.

"At first, I originally thought it was the Bao clan who did this but the Demon King wouldn't stoop down to this level to get a woman."

"So, I was left with one more choice. The one who seemed to show an interest in her was the Black Immortal." Wei deduced, but he had no evidence.

Upon hearing "Black Immortal", Sizheng froze in fear as if he saw a ghost. His body trembled heavily as he remembered something. His unusual state did not go unnoticed by Wei.

He walked closer to the boy and leaned down to his level.

"What's wrong? Do you know something?"

Wei was surprised to see such fear in the little boy's eyes at the mention of Him.

"Yuyan Jie, get the paper and brush." Wu Xuan told the older girl who quickly complied and got it right away.

The paper was set up on the table and Yuyan prepared ink for him to write with.

"Don't be scared. Tell us what you know."
Xu Zhuhong patted his back gently, comforting the child as a mother would.

Sizheng shook in fear, but he felt more calm with the people around him.

He slowly picked up the brush and carefully dipped in into the ink.

Doing his best, he began to write.

Everyone gathered around him to see what he was going to write, but when they saw his words, their mouths nearly dropped.

"Is this true?" Wu Xuan asked his friend.

Sizheng nodded as he continued to write more.

"Such a thing..... He's a real bastard!" Yuyan commented, trying to hold back her anger and tears from falling.

*****
Backkkk

What do you guys think Sizheng wrote???

Also, feel free to check out my other book,
Fire Against Fire.