69 Until How Long

Her eyes enlarged as she stared at the male before her. The man had a similar expression as he stared back at her.

Wei believed he was seeing things so he stretched out his arm and gently touched her face. When he felt her soft skin, he knew it was really her.

But did she still not remember her?

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard her softly say,

"I'm sorry."

He didn't know why she was apologizing but based on her reaction, at least she wasn't angry at him.

"What are you apologizing for? I should be the one saying sorry. I couldn't protect you, which is why you ended up having memory loss."
Wei retracted his hand and quickly looked away. He didn't focus on her appearance earlier but now that he saw her, she acted looked stunning in the Thai clothing.

"Did that guy do anything to you?" He asked in a flustered tone. He glanced at her and she seemed to be thinking wrongly so he quickly panicked. She must've misunderstood him so he changed his words.

"I mean, did he try to harm you?"

Wu Xingxie shook her head and noticed his weird reaction.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me you've gotten sick because you've been searching for me all night." Wu Xingxie clearly saw the dark circles under his eyes so she absentmindedly took a hold of his hand.

"Come, let me have a good look at you." She literally lead him to her table while Wei shyly followed. That was the first time she made direct contact with him on her own accord.

"Sit down here. I'll go get some medicine for you." She instructed the man before going to the other side of the room to look for her medical supplies.

Wu Xingxie found a nice medicine before returning to see Wei sitting frozen when he saw her come back.

"Here, this is good for fatigue and sleep deprivation. I've caused quite the trouble so I'll make it up to you."
She handed him to medicine before taking a seat across from him.

"I don't blame your behavior when we were bickering so don't think too much about it. I got myself into this mess so I'll be the one to fix it." Wu Xingxie assured him in case he felt guilty about it. He had nothing to do with it so she didn't want to get him involved with her plans.

"Wu Xingxie." He always addressed her formally so she quickly looked up at him.

"Until how long are you going to drag on this revenge of yours?" It certainly wasn't a slip of the tongue so Wu Xingxie knew he was currently aware of her goal.

How did he find out? Yuyan?
No, she wouldn't have told him willingly.
Unless.....

"How long have you known?" The atmosphere turned cold and tense as she stared at his features with all seriousness. After all, her revenge wasn't meant to be shared with him.

Even though she did trust him more then before, it wasn't at the point where she could tell him everything or confide in him.

"I've always known."

His words perplexed her as she abruptly stood.

"Then even before we met, you were already aware?" Her calm attitude from moments ago was long gone as she tried to clearly understand what he was saying.

Truthfully, Wei wasn't planning on revealing this fact. However, seeing how much she was willing to go for revenge, even if it caused her to have amnesia, he couldn't stand it any longer. So when she regained her memories, he thought it was the perfect chance to tell her the truth.

No one else was inside. It was just the two of them so he wanted to be completely honest.

The only problem was if she would be honest and answer him since he had given away his secret.

*****
He finally said it!

Fun fact about me: I have a lot of beauty marks on my face.