"How much you want to bet she'll be on that boat in 5 minutes?" Sakura asks Naruto.

"She won't be." Naruto says to her.

I think about it for a moment before I walk past Ibiki with a shrug. "Eh, I was busy before she called me to go, Tai-Jutsu is a pain in the ass with Guy, Lee and Neji and weapon fighting is an even more pain in the ass with Tenten." I say nonchalantly.

"Seriously?" Ibiki asks.

"What? I want to finish what I started today, Naruto, Sakura, you coming? Kakashi-Sensei is out of the hospital and back from his mission." I say and I sense a warm feeling from Naruto.

"YEAH!" Naruto yells grinning and I sweat drop at how easy that was to get him on the boat.

"Fine." Sakura says to me and I lean on the edge of the boat.

"See ya whenever Idate." I say with a closed eyed smile and a small wave and we get going.

After a while we get to the Leaf and I get dragged to the hospital.

Tsunade heals Sasuke and I just wait off to the side.

"Anna, come with me for a moment." Tsunade says to me and I silently nod and follow her to a different area. "I've been reading, I haven't found anything to cure your eyes, unless you want artificial eyes put in." Tsunade says to me.

"No, I'm fine how I am, my eyes are my own and its ok that I'm blind, my other senses are hiked up high, I can defend myself by listening or sensing my opponents." I say to her and she hums sadly.

"But what if those senses are dulled? Then what?" Tsunade asks me in a more sharp tone.

"Then I'll train my senses again and if that doesn't work, I'll resign my position as a shinobi and live a villager life." I say to her in a calm tone, with a small waver in my voice, hoping it doesn't happen.

"Anna, your a strong girl who doesn't seem to want much, people will one day admire your Will of Fire, your selfless Anna, maybe you should take a B-Rank mission of your own, show the other Genin, exactly how good you are." Tsunade says to me and I can tell she is trying to change the subject.

I give her a closed eyed smile. "Not right now, I'll let them underestimate me for a while, I don't mind." I say and she hums.

I head back to Sasuke's room in time to sense him smack a plate of apple slices away from him that Sakura was holding

I catch the stuff with ease and I set the apples on the plate neatly.

"Sasuke Uchiha, you bastard, you nearly just wasted food." I say in annoyance as I hand Sakura back her apple plate. "Do you know how many starving children there are that could be eating that apple?" I ask him and he just tchs. "Little brat." I mutter and hit him over the head.

"Hey! Don't hit Sasuke-Kun like that!" Sakura protests to me.

"Would you rather me pump his shaft?" I ask and I sense her get really embarrassed. "Yeah, I thought so." I say and I cross my arms over my chest in irritation. "I did not go with Naruto to get Tsunade to heal you twice Sasuke, get your shit together and start acting like your part of Team 7, or I'll kick your ass, like I did to Neji and Kabuto." I say to him in a stern tone and I sense shock from him.

"Anna, be nice to him." Sakura says to me and attempts to hit my head but I stop her hand.

"He needed to hear the truth, his battle with Itachi didn't end well and he's been getting more and more irritated with you, and Naruto and the rest of the rookies, he isn't a kid so he needs to stop acting like a brat and start acting like a member of Team 7 again, his revenge crap is crap, the way he is now, he won't beat Itachi, it's pointless as a Genin to get revenge on an S-Class Criminal that killed an entire clan of extremely skilled Jonin Level Uchiha." I say and I sense anger from Sasuke at my words. "You may not like what I'm saying Sasuke, but its the cold hard truth, hate isn't enough, you need skill and strength and I'll say this over and over until its drilled into your head Sasuke." I say to him and Sakura drops her hand and I'm guessing Sasuke has a scary look because Sakura is emitting fear and so is Naruto.