Smoll Little Karkat

Like I'm sure everyone can agree on, watching romcom's for over 5 hours straight can get boring. Except for Karkat who was sitting snuggled up on the couch watching The Notebook for yet another time today. 

The list went like this: Titanic, The Princess Bride, The Notebook, My Big Fat Greek Wedding and The Notebook again.

Karkat did invite Dave to join him and the fool had agreed but after the first watching of The Notebook, he had given up and absconded off to who knows what on the meteor. Which left Karkat all alone wrapped in 3 blankets with a box of tissues nestled in his small hands.

About halfway through re-watching, The Notebook (which was one of his favourites movie) noticed he had acquired a strange taste for the quite surprisingly delicious human drink called coffee.

Grumbling in protest about having to get up off the comfy couch, Karkat grabbed the blankets and held them close as he wandered into the little kitchen and went to make himself a cup of coffee.

Standing on his tippy-toes Karkat opened the cupboard only to find it empty.

'That's strange,' he thought, 'I could have sworn this is where we kept all the cups on this bulge sucking meteor.'

Moving away from the cupboard Karkat opened every other draw and cupboard he could find, only to discover that some idiot moved all the cups onto the highest shelf!

No matter how hard he tried, his small frame couldn't reach the shelf, fuck it, he barely made it halfway up to the shelf. Grumbling multiple insults directed to the person who did this, he heard a low chuckle from behind him.

"Do you need me to get that for you?" Snickered Dave. Karkat turned to find the shade wearing douche with his signature smirk resting on his face, leaning against the counter.

Karkats blood boiled as he shouted "HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED YOU INSUFFERABLE NOOK HUMPING FUCK! NO I'M PERFECTLY FIND GETTING IT BY MYSELF."

Dave just shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly. "Okay, then dude."

and leaves only too hear a few minutes later Karkat calling for him.

"Yes, Karkles?"

Karkat snarled, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!"

"Right, whatever you say KitKat."

"Just shut up and get me the goddamn cup strider." sighed Karkat.

Dave gives a small laugh and happily complies and we later see them both snuggled under 3 blankets and holding two steaming cups of hot coffee as they finish watching The Notebook.

a.n. Hey guys, this is my first one-shot fanfic and i'm sorry if it's crap. I'll try to update regularly and feel free to comment so i know what y'all think! love you little dorks! 

-Kittylicious19