There's still more for me to tap into?

I struggled with that inner thought. I was beginning to get tired of this whole werewolf, alpha thing. I just couldn't wait to have my normal life back again.

"Umm..thank you.." I struggled with what to call her.

"Mia. Just call me Mia." She stretched her hand out and I gladly took it.

"Thank you Mia. You can call me Alva."

"That's a really lovely name." She spoke as she handed me a baggie  black shirt to wear. I had no idea how it got there but I was thankful anyways.

"Thank you." I whispered assuming that she heard me either way.

"Why don't you wait here. I'll go get Jacob to show you around. You both seemed really comfortable with each other." I simply nodded at her without saying a word thinking, only if she knew that I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

Mia went out and came back a couple minutes later with Jacob behind her. Our eyes met the minute he came in and he gave me a small smile.

"Alright Alva, Jacob is here and he'll show you to your room and around the house." Mia spoke with a smile on her face. I gave her a tight smile and hopped off the bed, smiling as Jacob came closer.

"Come on Alva." He reached his hand out to me. For a moment I was stunned and looked skeptically at his hand. I'm guessing he noticed my confliction when he said,

"Don't worry, I don't bite." A boyish grin plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes playfully and held his hand. As we walked out of the infirmary, with Mia waving bye at us, I thought of how warm and big his hand was. It practically swallowed mine.

"I'm think you should head up to your room first. You know, to freshen up and all. After that I can show you around if you you want." He suggested as we walked down the hallway, stopping by the edge of the stairs, our hands still intertwined.

"Sounds like a plan then."

He grinned.

"Alright, let's go." He released my hand and went up the stairs, taking it two at a time while I simply followed behind.

"We don't exactly have situations like this where guest from other packs come to stay so, you'll be sharing a room with a member of our pack." I looked around as Jacob explained then we came to a stop in front of a door. On it was written in bold letters, 'DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU WISH TO DIE'.

"Umm... You sure this is the right door?" I was pointing at the door, my brow raised while Jacob chuckled.

"Kiara's like that but she's harmless..." He paused, rethinking what he said then added, "most times, she harmless." Then proceeded to knocking the door.

"WHAT?!" A loud yell came for the other side of the door.

Jacob pursed his lips and sighed, "I should probably warned you about her temper also." He smiled sheepishly as me.

"Um, Kiara, it's Jake. Could you open the door." Jacob's voice was low and filled with so much respect. He was practically begging her to open the door.

I started to wonder exactly who this girl was for Jacob to be so gentle and respectful.

"ARGH! This had better be worth it Jacob." The color drained from Jacobs face. I almost broke out laughing but he seemed rather serious.

The door rattled and was pulled open to reveal a rather disheveled young girl. Probably around the same age as me or maybe a year or two older.

She was wearing baby pink pajamas, her hair was tussled and what looked like pink lipstick smeared her face. Her eyes were narrowed at Jacob.