°30°

Usually the sound of my alarm jolts me out of my sleep almost instantly but I felt way to lazy and depressed to actually stand up so I flung a pillow in the direction of my alarm and a crashing sound came right after. I figured everything on the table went falling on the floor but hey, the alarm stopped.

Now I could go back to my peaceful slumber.

"Ow, Kiara, you're on top of me." I groaned out.

"I know." She responded, sounding rather cheerful. But this wasn't cheerful at all for me.

"Well could you get off. Please." I struggled to turn me head to face her but give up and flop right on my bed.

"On one condition." Her index finger was right in my face.

I sigh, having no other choice."I'm listening." I lay my head sideways, lazily closing my eyes but waiting for her to state her condition. I could already feel the triumphant smile she had on but I just wanted to get back to sleep.

"You go downstairs and talk to your family." My eyes snapped open after processing what she said.

How in the world did she....

I sighed and closed my eyes back giving her the simplest reply I could give her.

"There's nothing to talk about." She groaned and pushed off me, sitting next to me on the bed. I rolled over so I could face her, having the most innocent look on my face.

"You can't lie to me Alva. I know whatever was going on with you yesterday had to do with your family. I don't know what's wrong but you have to work it out." I rolled my eyes, exhausted with the talk of 'fixing things with my family'.

"That's the thing Kia, there's nothing to work out." I deadpanned, pulling the duvet off me and getting out of bed. "And if they wanna work things out with me, they know where to find me." I grabbed my towel from the closet and made my way to the bathroom. I heard a long sigh come from her right before I entered and I couldn't help but feel sorry for disappointing her.

All she was trying to do was help but I wasn't ready to talk to them and if they want to talk to me, I'll probably listen but there was no way I'd be going to them.

I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering whether my actions were justified and for me, they were.

I wasn't the one who brought me here, she did.

I wasn't the one who told me I was the Alpha, she did.

I wasn't the one who gave that title to my brother, she did.

I wasn't the one who wanted to be this wolf beast, I blame that one on life.

Whatever I do from here on out, I do for myself and no one else.

With that thought in my mind, I shoved my toothbrush in my mouth and began brushing  while looking in the mirror with my most determined face yet.

I spent a couple more minutes in the bathroom, taking a nice warm bath and mostly thinking about what I'd do when I face my family this morning. A part of me really wanted to talk to them and ask her why she did that but another part of me doesn't. It just wants to carry on ignoring them till I'm so fed up that I want to leave.

I stepped out of the bathroom and was met with total silence. I thought Kiara would still be in here but she wasn't.

That I'm happy about.

Without any enthusiasm, I walked over to my closet to pick what to wear. I settled for a simple black tank top and blue ripped jeans. I didn't plan on doing much today and I wasn't planning on going to the training ground.