Scandal

[A/N] gah, i cannot believe this is the last chapter to this book, don't worry I'm posting the third book to this series and my bigbang series. 

i know i did say i'd post more chapters before posting this one but i lied, so here we go. it's relating to bts and eunyoung maybe got7 also.

here we go.

KPOP NEWS: SEVENTEEN's Elyse using BTS just for money and fame?

In a recently leaked interview with Dispatch, that Park Eunyoung was allegedly just using BTS for their money and fame which caused a spark of angry ARMYs to attack the idol saying, she is a disgrace to her family and members

Interview Footage:

[A/N] key: i - interviewer, e - elyse

I: Eunyoung, what do you think of BTS?

E: BTS? In first instinct, all I wanted to do was to befriend BTS because of how popular they were getting and how many royalties they were receiving for their songs.

I: It was never about the friendship?

E: Yeah, you could say that. 

Many fans have turned against the idols, hate comments pouring onto the group's social media under only Elise post and some even going as far as to removing fan accounts based on her. 

None of the groups have responded to this yet but we can assume the idol's future looks to be very dark.

~

We all stared at the article as tears poured out of my eyes and I could see all the hate comments coming from fans, especially ARMYs.

"I would never say that! I love BTS!" I exclaim, throwing my phone across the room in frustration and groaning, placing my head in my hands as I hear my phone ring.

"No, Eunyoung. I'll answer it." Mingyu says as he runs towards where I threw my phone and picks it up, knowing exactly who would be calling me. 

Big Hit or more specifically, their CEO.

From the distance, I could hear the screams coming from the phone as Mingyu hung up and looked at me, "It was Bang Si Hyuk," he says as I sigh, knowing what would be said next.

"He wants you to stop interacting with his group and make an apology statement. Otherwise, he'll take more drastic actions, he's willing to go to court against you, Eunyoung." Mingyu explains as I cry out.

"BTS also don't want you anywhere near them anymore and have asked for you to delete their phone numbers." he continued as I start to cry, curled into a ball against S.Coups lap.