18 December 2017

[A/N: get ready for some soonwoo/wonhoon... whatever their ship is called!! imma soft for them and their savageness]

"Hoshi oppa?" I looked around the practice room to see everyone was here expect Hoshi who had surprisingly called in sick last minute.

The creative director walks in, "Hoshi will not be joining us today due to reasons." the monotone voice suggests that it's a sensitive topic.

Nodding, we start practicing "Clap" as my thoughts drift to where Hoshi is today and why he called in sick last minute. He was fine last night, how did he suddenly catch a cold or something during the night?

At the break, everyone tries to ring Hoshi's mobile but they are sent straight to voicemail and the only person who hasn't tried is Wonwoo as he has his snout stuck into his book that he always brings to practice.

"Wonwoo, try calling Hoshi." S.Coups asks, distressed.

He stares blankly up at the leader before grabbing his phone and scrolling down his contact lists, landing on Hoshi's contact and pressed the dial button, pressing the phone to his ear.

After three rings, Hoshi actually picked up the phone which surprised him and walked out of the room for total quiet as the other members were messing around.

"Hyung, where are you? What's wrong?" Wonwoo questioned, hiding in the male bathroom.

The silent sniffles were clear to Wonwoo as he stood up straighter and soon a weak voice spoke, "Dongsaeng... one of my senpais died today from suicide." Hoshi explained, blowing his nose.

Wonwoo gasped, all the members know how much Hoshi looked up to SHINee and to hear one of them died from suicide would be a fatal stab to the heart for him.

"I'm coming hyung, don't you dare move." he stated, hanging up before rushing back inside to grab his bag and shoved his book inside before dashing off, leaving the other members questioning his action.

"Just leave him." the manager stated as he could see some of them wanting to run off after Wonwoo to ask him to describe his actions.

Wonwoo's POV:

Picking up speed, I weave through the busy streets of Gangnam as I sprint quickly back to the dorm and throw the door open as I chuck my shoes off while throwing my bag aside.

"HYUNG? SOONYOUNG HYUNG?" I called out for him inside the dorm as I heard the weak reply of him coming from his room, "I'm in here, Wonwoo-ah."

As I entered the room, I could feel the sad aura of the room as I saw Hoshi hyung staring at the SHAWOL bong gifted to him by a CARAT during a fan meeting and sighed before sitting beside him. 

Tears were evident, dribbling down his cheek as I hugged him tightly as the bright Hoshi was replaced by very emotional Hoshi and he looked at me with shaky eyes, quivering lip. 

"Jonghyun sunbaenim died today. He died from suicide." he explained his actions of the last-minute pulling out of practice as I nod as I saw one of the CARATs had sent him an article of the news.

Hugging him tightly, I grab my phone to inform the others what happened through the group chat we had and instantly, responses of sorrow and sympathy flooded the chat as I smiled at him.

"We can go visit him. Manager-Doogi will organize it." I assured him as he sighed.

Back to Eunyoung's POV

Wonwoo just sent a text to the group chat, explaining why Hoshi wasn't at practice and it broke our hearts hearing SHINee's Jonghyun passed away from suicide as we replied back with messages of sympathy and sorrow.